Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Greg Hardy is just happy to be able to really put it all on the line to fight Yorgan De Castro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
if Justin wins please use that at his picture lol

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Why was he at weigh ins if he tested positive

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Cejudo's hair drives me nuts for some reason. Fluffy melon-head rear end

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Anything worth watching in the prelims?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
how does being a Division 1 wrestler factor into MMA math

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Reverse wrestling is now the best base for MMA

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Jon Jones will find a way to make any fight boring at this point, I'm absolutely sure of it. Even his eventual loss or retirement is going to end up being boring and unsatisfying.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Brut posted:

When you write poo poo like this, and when you imply that people saying that Silva's been surpassed by many fighters and as such (and for other reasons) he's no longer in that conversation are actually saying "He was never good", you're just gonna get people not wanting to engage you in this, or any, conversation.

:ironicat:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Memento posted:

Anthony Smith's coach is the same one that sent Thomas Gifford back out to get a life altering beating a few months back. As well as Raquel Pennington, as pointed out earlier.

Folks, not only does this guy seem to not care about his fighters, I'm not actually sure he's any good as a coach.

Luke Thomas was carrying water for him on his channel earlier today lol

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

The Dave posted:

It’s a type of poetry that thread has reached “Anderson was bad” and “Ngannou is unstoppable” at the exact same time.

lol

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I can't tell if that looks harder or easier than my reel mower. Maybe I should have just bought a scythe.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Tezcatlipoca posted:

That twisting while crouched fucks up your back.

is that good or bad for MMA

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Listen a peninsula is almost as good as an island. Better even.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

team overhead smash posted:

Yeah that's it, thanks. That wasn't even the best part of that UFC though, which was these two dudes absolutely murdering each other in front of ten thousand empty seats.

https://youtu.be/8PrZ1_-yvEI

Yeesh lol. I feel like either side could have justifiably thrown in the towel after round 2.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
The fight drought has not made me think Aldo deserves a title shot at 135

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
he ain't wrong tho

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I want to see Jones vs. Ngannou

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
The UFC is giving the fighters less than 20% of the revenue at this point. The distribution could be better, but it's hard to argue that it's the star salaries hurting low and mid tier fighters when the revenue sharing is so laughable compared to other sports.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Jones never said he didn't want more money, his stance seems pretty consistent.

https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/1266171530016260096?s=20
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/1266172006992449536?s=20
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/1266172758938902528?s=20

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

If BJ wasn't born rich as gently caress, he probably would be just some rear end in a top hat that starts fights all the time and have spent a chunk of his adult life in prison for assault.

He's already doing the former and the latter is still well within the realm of possibility.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Sandhagen/Sterling looks like a pretty good featherweight fight

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I just noticed Gilbert Burns is now ranked #1 at welterweight. Poor Leon Edwards lol

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Watching a lot of older fights lately has reinforced that I do not miss Mike Goldberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I mean it makes perfect sense. If you took all the poo poo he's done and said a cop did it nobody would bat an eye