Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It took me like 10 tries before I got it right lol. He absolutely looked like an elephant!! Had a tail and everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Replaying the first game as intended now that I got the Dreamcast hooked up visiting at my parents . Honestly crazy how good it looks

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Replaying the first game as intended now that I got the Dreamcast hooked up visiting at my parents . Honestly crazy how good it looks

Hell yeah. Have fun, gamer

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Nice sneakies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

That's awesome.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I thought the seller had sent me two copies of Shenmue and shenmue 2. Turns out they both come on four discs. Yu Suzuki is a madman

Holds up super well tbh and the Dreamcast controller is quite frankly a masterpiece

net cafe scandal posted:

Nice sneakies.

Ty

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Also Ryo’s dream early on of Lan Di doing cool fighting moves in the dark while sweet music plays is a distinctive choice tou simply wouldn’t get in modern gaming imho

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

All white high tops ftw.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
We get it dude, you like his shoes. Let the man breathe.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Shenmue FTMFW

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's correct

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

Jealous?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

American McGay posted:

Menshoe FTMFW

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Wearing shoes inside is loving deranged.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*stomps around in turds and bugs and animal piss all day* Ahh, time to go and stand inside my house.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*stomps around in turds and bugs and animal piss all day* Ahh, time to go and stand inside my house.

How can you tell the difference

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

drat your wife really does run the show over there.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I deftly avoid stepping on any of those things.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I deftly avoid stepping on any of those things.

The other day I stood on a paving stone and it sunk into the ground and covered my foot in white slime like someone had been cumming into this one hole every day.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The other day I stood on a paving stone and it sunk into the ground and covered my foot in white slime like someone had been cumming into this one hole every day.

Ahhh drat thats so gross. Hope they catch the guy who did that :twisted:

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao also ew

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

All white high tops ftw.

Those remind me of the Reebok ones that had a weird pump button on the flap at the top. Peak 90s

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I don't remember what that button even did

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Bro triple post much? lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

Bro triple post much? lmfao

get his rear end!

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

something about first party sega games on the dreamcast visually seem to age way better than other console games from that period.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

IdealFlaws posted:

I don't remember what that button even did

Pumped up the shoe so it fit better and you could dunk the ball

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wearing shoes inside is loving deranged.

I was visiting my parents and playing with the dogs outside, get a loving grip. Your demon wife rules your life with an iron fist not mine!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i would never disrespect knucs epic wife, her dps is too high and when paired with a medic shes basically invulnerable

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i would never disrespect knucs epic wife, her dps is too high and when paired with a medic shes basically invulnerable

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thank you.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Who’s the best Shenmue NPC