Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Cool so tell us why everyone is too stupid to make their own reality and why only some special people can be the only ones not to gently caress everything up. And tell me why having a sense of self confidence and knowledge of magical things is dangerous for the average person. I’ve heard all this poo poo before. Everyone got their own way and it’s no less magical or special than any other way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

doverhog posted:

Magic is like religion, it definitely effects the real world, even if the effect was just Crowley getting someone to suck his dick.

But they hadn’t invented blowjobs back then. Somebody had to do magic for us to even think about it. If colonial people got a dick in their mouth by accident they would swat it away like a pesky fly and just be all like “drat dude what the gently caress was that?” and then finally a magician put a human dick in his mouth on stage (the guy was inside one of those trick boxes and his dick slid out an airhole) and the magician was supposed to slide him a key he had hidden in his mouth but instead he got a mouthful of cock and the guy came out and was like “hey I didn’t know your wife was in the audience” and the magician said “i don’t have a wife I don’t know what happened there is so much cum watch don’t step in” and someone in the audience stood up and said “hey that magician made that guy cum with his mouth” and the guy from the box was like “dude that felt just like a pussy” and every woman sucked their mans dick in the audience that night which drastically altered the course of evolution, increasing the life expectancy to like 90 or some poo poo rather than 50.