Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah im game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

filling up fast

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

##vote xopods

We Are All Xopods

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

deadline, more like, thank god day 1 will be over quicker

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

Dmboogie... thirdvote scum?

im sorry it's a xopods reference im sure you wouldnt get it

im mad that you said that before xopods did so i cant say 'sorry xopods it's a xopods reference'

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

xopods posted:

I'm not actually sure I get the reference.

when toal was rolling out the role pms in discord the permissions were wrong, so everyone online at the time (me, hum, somber) could see your role PM and that you were scum

toal obviously rerolled after that but i voted to show respect to the memory of the short-lived xopods masonry

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah i didn't think there'd be any issue putting xopods at -2 because it's not like there was any danger of anyone piling more votes on without immediately being lunch trained into the ground

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Maigius posted:

I mean of course it was rerolled, but could we assume there is some sort of masonry or was the spare masonry-esqe channel just scum-chat?

it was literally just xopod's confessional channel

he was vanilla scum, so this knowledge tells us absolutely nothing about the setup

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

##unvote because i am done paying my respects

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Maigius posted:

As far as I can tell Chic's being friendly, but non-committal.

to be fair has anyone committed to anything, it's day 1

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Chic Trombone posted:

i think there's something to be said about xopods hangin at -2 for as long as he is too tbh

granted the thread is slower than a snail in molasses, but

looking back i'd like to know what you meant by this

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

hi hello

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

humalong and NLK/AA's interactions are weird, im pretty sure one of them is scum

but which one..........

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Chic Trombone posted:

as to why i hate it, NLK had had 2 posts before that

the first being your standard "hi i am miller, pleasure" probable joke

the 2nd being a poke at humalong, positing theyre scum

it was pretty explicitly his list of early gut reads tho, i agree it'd be suspicious if he tried to make a more serious case outta that but he didn't even vote NLK

Somberbrero posted:

I don't understand why Hum looked worse for the xopods vote, is I guess my thing with nlk.

yeah i agree

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

##vote NLK

rip if this is the second game in a row that you're scum who is voted out on day 1

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Votecount for Day 1

Mr. Humalong (2): NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, Chic Trombone
flerp (2): Somberbrero, xopods
NAGA LIU KANG (2): flerp, dmboogie
dmboogie (0): NAGA LIU KANG, NAGA LIU KANG
Sandwolf (0): Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone
Maigius (0): xopods, xopods
xopods (0): Somberbrero, Mr. Humalong, dmboogie, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero, dmboogie

Not Voting (3): Maigius, Mr. Humalong, Sandwolf

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 22 minutes.

:toxx::toxx::toxx:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

hopefully more people are around because with just the three of us that seem to be on rn we can't make any lunch happen

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

tbh im flailing because not only is this day 1 it's a very short day 1

i'm feeling worse about NLK than AA but everything is vague and like 60% gut feelings

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

When you say NLK you mean?

When you say AA you mean?

gently caress

NLK means AA

AA means Hum

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Votecount for Day 1

NAGA LIU KANG (4): flerp, dmboogie, Chic Trombone, Sandwolf
flerp (3): Somberbrero, xopods, Mr. Humalong
Mr. Humalong (1): NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, xopods, NAGA LIU KANG, Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone
dmboogie (0): NAGA LIU KANG, NAGA LIU KANG
Sandwolf (0): Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone
Maigius (0): xopods, xopods
xopods (0): Somberbrero, Mr. Humalong, dmboogie, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero, dmboogie

Not Voting (1): Maigius

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 12 minutes.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

that one funny vaporwave meme song thats like 'time is running out'

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

not hardcore feeling a flerp vote but like thats better than a NL, but we gotta do something here

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah that hammer was like three minutes before the deadline can't blame you for that

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

This is not a LumpenList

xopods (more townie)
flerp
Maigius
Chic
Humalong
boogie (more scummy)

you said you probably wouldn't have voted hum last night, why is he near the bottom? also why am i the bottom you havent said anything about me ever lmao

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

Also very good that all you have to do is lightly call someone scum and boy, they appear!

ive been here the whole tiiiiiiiiiime man

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah normally there are much worse ways to spend day 1 than getting a miller out of the way, but in a 9-person game like this there isn't a single expendable townie

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

two days until deadline this is turbo round mafia babey

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

idk this argument just reminds me of the time where a doctor claimed that they'd forgotten to submit a night action, and then everyone thought it was an obvious lie and they eventually got lunched, and then it turned out they were a town doctor that had forgotten to submit a night action

sometimes forgetting is just forgetting

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Votecount for Day 2

Sandwolf (1): xopods

Not Voting (6): Chic Trombone, dmboogie, flerp, Maigius, Mr. Humalong, Sandwolf

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 24th, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 22 hours, 53 minutes.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

we dont have much time to dilly-dally-shilly-shally

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

poking thread with stick easy

having brain hard

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

small games are wild because i keep thinking like 'hold on someone hasn't posted this day phase right, im going to call them out' but it turns out everyone still alive has checked in a decent amount there's just only six other people left...

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

newbies are hard to read but maigius seems genuine

strong townread on xopods for having literally the only vote cast on anyone this entire phase

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i know im not inventing the bus right now but yeah it's been pretty loving quiet hasn't it

some of us are dealing with real life poo poo and i don't fault them for that but where does that leave the rest of us, huh

inactivity helps scum and so do no-lunches so why would anyone bother to place a second vote on anyone, anywhere, it's not like you're even standing out from the crowd right now by not voting it just means you aren't xopods

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

are we all just tired

'cause, like, mood

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

##vote humalong

hubris tax

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

flerp posted:

for reasons, see my prior post and their most recent 5 or so posts where they said a lot of words, none of which was scum hunting. just an attempt to look active

it was 4am what are you a cop

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

it is possible to forget things for absolutely no reason even if it's something that you're invested in

not feeling xopod's sandwolf case in any shape or form

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

xopods posted:

Boogie, you've made a few Town calls, but you do you think is scum? I'm not sure "hubris tax" qualifies as a case, but if you think it does could you elaborate?

yeah that wasnt a case that was just a philosophical punishment for humalong spreading himself too thin

im just floundering because at the moment i dont have any hard scum reads, i was hoping thered be more stuff going on so my scumdar would actually have time to ping but i guess ill reread the handful of pages we have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

memorial day, more like, what are days anymore