Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

One of my more enduring memories of SWG is wandering around Mos Eisley and encountering a fat, bald player character wearing only underwear, twirling around the street in a whimsical dance and using the /kiss emote on my male Han Solo rip-off.

dudeness posted:

Gotta tip the twilek dancers for giving buffs or healing I can't remember which.
Buffs. Same with doctors. Gotta queue too, there's half a dozen other players wanting to get cyberswole so they can gently caress off to Fort Tusken and brutalise a bunch of Sand People in hopes of finding a holocron or two.

reignofevil posted:

9/10 I don't miss it like I miss city of heroes but I would play it again.
You do know that CoH has been cloned and risen from the dead like Sheevus Christ, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Probably! There's also a CoH goon Discord you could try. It shouldn't be too difficult to get the game running now, though; have you already taken a look at the Homecoming FAQ?