Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

at 2 am every day your computer sends a packet to the nearest computer with all the messages you posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

rotor posted:

send the yostop around and you can only post from it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
gopher my balls

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

animist posted:

move the forums entirely to a string of increasingly outlandish expletives written in permanent marker on the back of a ratty 2007 $1 bill. to send your post you have to spend it

same but sharpie in a public restroom stall

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
two random forums are selected and placed in a battle zone. two twitter representative bots are generated. users who post in the battle zone's posts are sent to the respective bots, depending on which forum they post most often in. the forum with the bot that has the least likes is deleted

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Something-something-something-Token-No-Ring-Topology-something-something-something.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

flakeloaf posted:

at 2 am every day your computer sends a packet to the nearest computer with all the messages you posted

i'm still on a store and forward QWK network. it's cute

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
paper airplanes. success of transmission is determined by engineering prowess

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

usb dead drops, but they are all located in pittsburgh

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i cant climb streets that steep !!!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

usb dead drops, but they are all located in pittsburgh

Jesus, Beeps: someone's always gotta go and take it one step too far and you've always gotta be that guy.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON, BEEPS. TURN IN YOUR MODEL M, YOU'RE ON CHICLET DUTY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

what's a model M?

is that the new iphone?

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
a pics-only filter for pics threads

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

let’s save on server bills by hosting the forums on geocities or angelfire

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
geocities sure but which neighborhood??

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
server responds in ascii 7 bit not utf-8 and new posts trigger ascii 7 (BELL) to be sent to all subscribers via a browser service worker

pram
Jun 10, 2001
a 20 year old version of vbulletin

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

AppleTalk support

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

pram posted:

a 20 year old version of vbulletin

copyright 2001 jelq soft enterprises

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
UUCP via TokenTalk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Thanks, everyone. If I ever learn to code I might use some of these.