Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

The Protagonist posted:

idk if this is going anywhere, but ever since shortyMR.CATs avatar came into my life i haven't been able to shake a bit, previewed herein

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

oOohf right in the rising sun

Very nice, thank you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Draw God descending from heaven to give mankind what it needs most: bagel bites

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Umm, you are very talented friend don't take it for granted!!! Most people in my family can't even draw a stick figure.

If you're still taking doodle requests I'd love to see your take on a cool goat with a nice set of horns and beard as joe camel (smoking a cigarette and looking cool as poo poo with some background shape or skyline or something... not like similar to joe camel, just the same concept)

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The Protagonist posted:

idk if this is going anywhere, but ever since shortyMR.CATs avatar came into my life i haven't been able to shake a bit, previewed herein

Thank you for sharing a little bit of your heart with us.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Wendigee posted:

Umm, you are very talented friend don't take it for granted!!! Most people in my family can't even draw a stick figure.
practice makes perfect, so they say! i dont know if you should believe them but that's what they say. i'm finally practicing again, and i appreciate your support!

Wendigee posted:

If you're still taking doodle requests I'd love to see your take on a cool goat with a nice set of horns and beard as joe camel (smoking a cigarette and looking cool as poo poo with some background shape or skyline or something... not like similar to joe camel, just the same

lotta goats featured in goon requests so far..

i'm still taking requests, though i know i slowed down some; the doodle machine about plum gave out!

for the more elaborate outstanding requests i still plan to come around to it, however this weekend i'll be limited to mouse & paint. resume normal doodlin' come monday or there abouts

bossy lady posted:

Thank you for sharing a little bit of your heart with us.
as always, you're most welcome. do we wanna see more of the dungeon schmoes? or is that getting too beyond the scope of this thread/over tread ground to begin with?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Protagonist posted:

do we wanna see more of the dungeon schmoes? or is that getting too beyond the scope of this thread/over tread ground to begin with?

Goon, I don't think anyone is going to complain about you drawing us pretty pictures regardless of their content.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Literally A Person posted:

Goon, I don't think anyone is going to complain about you drawing us pretty pictures regardless of their content.

This, Protagonist. :justpost:

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Looking for a childlike drawing of a fake plastic sheriff's badge. Blue like the moderator star. Thank you OP

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Literally A Person posted:

:hmmyes:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Could you please draw some cool cats, OP?

The Protagonist posted:

this may be beyond my abilities...

..gonna have to go do a bunch of thorough research and try again

:eyepop: :butts: :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I like butts. Sad that thread got gassed.