Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

ElMaligno posted:

Imagine if you will you are a small boat crew that has been working for 6 hours straight because its labor day weekend and people are hosed up and bullshit. You finally get on scene to a case that will take at least 4-6 more hours to finish because its more than 30 NM away AND its a complicated tow because the Vessel rudder is stuck hard to one side.

Also imagine the owner of said vessel acting like a petulant spoiled child, constantly tells you how to do your job, screams at you on channel 16 and screams expletives, slurs and falsehoods at you.

By the time i left the watch floor they still had 2 more hours on that tow.

gently caress that guy

Please tell me he can be charged with something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

ElMaligno posted:

Any of you guys have experience with tuition assistance?

Yes, but not in the last decade.