Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Christ, I looked into PMC work with the big WPS II companies as a medic and was offered around $175k a year, and even then that was poo poo pay in comparison to what rates were 5 or so years ago.

Dude should have absolutely high balled the government for at least double that knowing their cosplay gear was on point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

My buddy is getting ready to go over to Kuwait as static security guard with Triple Canopy, He got on the PMC bandwagon when I was going through with it but decided to make an attempt at OCS for the marines.

I kind of don't want him to do it, because he has a wife and 2 kids, and he literally just got a decent job working security at the Airport at like $23 an hour. Technically he will make more as a contractor at $70k a year, plus tax exemption since it keeps him out of the country for over 330 days a year, but I don't think it's going to be as much as he's expecting to clear.