Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

The_Continental posted:

I couldn't find ziti so I made a big baked rigatoni the other night. Its one of my preferred pasta shapes.

baked ziti is fuckin' great. probably my favorite pasta dish. not understanding the penne hate in this thread, it's an acceptable substitute if your store doesn't carry ziti.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

numberoneposter posted:

heres your daily pasta wallpaper!!!!

This isn't the cursed images thread.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I think penne is great for pasta salad.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
penne for your thoughts???

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

TheAardvark posted:

cnut
May 3, 2016

The internet has everything.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

cnut posted:

The internet has everything.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
my phillips fresh pasta extruder is one of mu all time best purchases. fresh pasta from flour to cooked in 20 mins

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Walrus posted:

my phillips fresh pasta extruder is one of mu all time best purchases. fresh pasta from flour to cooked in 20 mins

i have a phillips beard trimmer is the pasta extruder an attachment for that ?

cnut
May 3, 2016

:doh:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They should make a infomercial-esque Pasta-matic machine that "solves" pasta where you dump proprietary pasta mix and water into it and a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce and it rumbles around on your countertop for like 3 "stress free" hours like an unbalanced washing machine and then the steam from the pasta cooking blows off through a cartoonishly large whistle like from Looney Tunes (except it sounds like an old person shouting in fatal terror or something, and it spews and coughs steam water, too) when it's done, then a little bell rings and one (1) plate of spaghetti slides out.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

cnut
May 3, 2016

:suicide:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

My name is Tony Radiatori. Ehhhh nice to meet ya, paisano.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 19:43 on May 6, 2020

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TheAardvark posted:

And here's pene for your thoughts

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

They should make a infomercial-esque Pasta-matic machine that "solves" pasta where you dump proprietary pasta mix and water into it and a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce and it rumbles around on your countertop for like 3 "stress free" hours like an unbalanced washing machine and then the steam from the pasta cooking blows off through a cartoonishly large whistle like from Looney Tunes (except it sounds like an old person shouting in fatal terror or something, and it spews and coughs steam water, too) when it's done, then a little bell rings and one (1) plate of spaghetti slides out.

Pastaro

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Those are rigatoni.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

:owned:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that's impastable

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Fideos ftw

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

GAYIDS posted:

I like lasagna noodles but not lasagna, I like to wrap them around big cuts of cheese and just eat that

When making lasagna, take any lasagna noodles that are left over, scrape the bowl for any remaining meat sauce, and then add that with a glob of ricotta and a slice of mozzarella to the noodle and wrap it all up like a little mini lasagna taquito. You must eat this delicious mess with your hands.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

pseudorandom posted:

When making lasagna, take any lasagna noodles that are left over, scrape the bowl for any remaining meat sauce, and then add that with a glob of ricotta and a slice of mozzarella to the noodle and wrap it all up like a little mini lasagna taquito. You must eat this delicious mess with your hands.

I did that last time I made lasagna in fall and I crave it. same goes for making pizza and dipping the fresh mushrooms or chunks of mozz in the pizza sauce

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Big Beef City posted:

and yet when you cook beets they don't turn grey so why are you so CLEARLY lying

:qq: I don't know how it happened either :qq:

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

i like the wagon wheels because you can stack a bunch on your fork. and then you can roll your fork around the plate making vroom noises.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
https://twitter.com/David_Rudnick/status/923196115910119424

Someone already answered all these questions two and a half years ago, on Twitter of all places!

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

the pig's huge balls thread is over there --->

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Mostaccioli is HUGE here. Every event you go to will have it in a big foil pan with mostaccioli and a red sauce in it. I have no idea why. But it's everywhere. I've never seen mostaccioli anywhere else but here.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Do you guys break your spaghetti noodles in half before putting them in the pot?

wtf

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

that's rigatoni you clod, you absolute buffoon.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

Look at the size of one of her teeth compared to one of her fingernails.
She's got her hands stretched out towards the camera. Her teeth are way bigger than her already done up nails.
Her mouth his freaking gargantuan. She could fit both hands into that fucker. Look at that thing.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

Look at the size of one of her teeth compared to one of her fingernails.
She's got her hands stretched out towards the camera. Her teeth are way bigger than her already done up nails.
Her mouth his freaking gargantuan. She could fit both hands into that fucker. Look at that thing.

omg she's so gross.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

i would have dinner with the meatball lady.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

big nipples big life posted:

i would have dinner with the meatball lady.

so would 4 other men according to that picture

no gross pasta puta for me

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Those fist sized meatballs have me kind of flustered, feeling flush.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i would like to see a picture of her eating one of those meatballs.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Do you guys break your spaghetti noodles in half before putting them in the pot?

Doesn't it say to do this on every box of spaghetti in existence???? I thought it was common knowledge.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that seems like it would be pretty cool.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I was going to say you can't even break spaghetti in half because you always get at least three pieces, but apparently someone finally worked out how to do it. Science marches on!
https://www.sciencealert.com/spaghetti-breaks-in-two-pieces-when-torsion-is-applied-richard-feynman

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

Big mouth, big life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

...hold on a fuckin second.

Computer. Zoom. Enhance.

...My god. It's...it's..

It's feet. Yeessssssss ahhh goodddddd