Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

It's feet. Yeessssssss ahhh goodddddd

We should get a beer sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
drat that's a pretty snipe.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

its all nice on rice posted:

Orecchiette and bucatini. But really it's only because I'm Team Molly.

Going to make pasta on my own tomorrow to shape up some butternut squash ravioli. First time making pasta. No pasta roller. Absolutely nothing can go wrong!
ATK's no-roller pasta works really well. It's paywalled, but here it is on some guy's blog

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Mostaccioli is HUGE here. Every event you go to will have it in a big foil pan with mostaccioli and a red sauce in it. I have no idea why. But it's everywhere. I've never seen mostaccioli anywhere else but here.

Sometimes back, some catering service decided to mass produce 12 different dishes for every catering event, and sell them to every catering service. That's one of them.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

gleebster posted:

I was going to say you can't even break spaghetti in half because you always get at least three pieces, but apparently someone finally worked out how to do it. Science marches on!
https://www.sciencealert.com/spaghetti-breaks-in-two-pieces-when-torsion-is-applied-richard-feynman

Science freaking rules.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
spaghetti GIF by Ben

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Whoever was talking about someone using a fork and knife or whatever for spaghetti my Polish grandfather used to insist on that. Nothing could dissuade the man.
My mother (his daughter) would break spaghetti in half prior to boiling, but gave up on that by the time I was a teen, I'd guess.

That has to be a regional/generational thing.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I fork 'n knife it. When you factor in other stuff you add to your pasta, the fork spin method kinda falls apart. That changes the texture of the pasta, which is a sin in Italy... but those guys lost the war, so they can go screw themselves.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

that's why I serve pasta and sauces and all ingredients separate from one another and either eat them whole individually or only deign to combine them together in my mouth like god intended.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Shrimp Scampi but instead of shrimp and butter and parsley it's just a big plate of unseasoned cooked spaghetti.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Literally A Person posted:

Shrimp Scampi but instead of shrimp and butter and parsley it's just a big plate of unseasoned cooked spaghetti.

Scant shrimpy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

OH MY loving GOD.

:boom::lol::lol::lol::boom:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

HERES YOUR DAILY PASTASTIC WALLPAPER!!!!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

look at that lovely pasta to sauce ratio, I would be pissed too.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

feller
Jul 5, 2006

thank you, now i can eat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
bump from page 69 lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I make-a the pasta for you!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This is the worst pasta

It's just dots. just eat rice, idiot

also I think it might be racist now

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the gently caress is that, that isnt pasta. Bloop you been eating airsoft pellets I think, I would cross post this to this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3900057 to confirm

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I think I used acini di pepe one time in place of Israeli couscous one time.

It wasn't the same.

Literally A Person posted:

I make-a the pasta for you!

cancel this sick bastard

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pasta + spumoni! :discourse:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Pasta + spumoni! :discourse:

this is how you get pisketti

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Please send noods

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Bloop posted:

this is how you get pisketti

You use pepe for pissketti I think. :thunk:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just learned about Haluska (cabbage and noodles basically) today from another goon and I'm going to make it tomorrow. The recipe is right up my alley. Simple, easy, and idiot proof.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pasta is my great weakness. I will eat ungodly amounts of spaghetti until I am sick then hate myself for hours.

I will then wake up the next day and eat all the leftovers.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I just learned about Haluska (cabbage and noodles basically) today from another goon and I'm going to make it tomorrow. The recipe is right up my alley. Simple, easy, and idiot proof.

Just got a cabbage to make some more sauerkraut with, but it is like 2x as much as I needed and this looks like awesome way to use the rest of it.

Thanks goon who told PTF about it!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Nooner posted:

Just got a cabbage to make some more sauerkraut with, but it is like 2x as much as I needed and this looks like awesome way to use the rest of it.

Thanks goon who told PTF about it!

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

cancel this sick bastard

:ohdear:

I was'a gonna give you the nice'a pasta. Now you get'a the slop I serve Giuseppe.