Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Muscle Wizard posted:

lol yes all cops are bastards but only because theyre harassing ppl a little more than you'd like.

tbh anyone who says they like the law being a demand instead of a suggestion is kind of a loving lunatic dumbass and really those are the kinds of people I'd like to see being harassed by the police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Pontificating rear end posted:

Some Canadian cops were acting like US cops by pointing carbines at someone in children's film costume:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE0VEHkBtIA

To be fair, she was holding a weapon from children's film which could look like a real gun to an idiot, so I was wondering how you guys feel about this
check ya later

You gotta wonder what was going through their heads during this encounter. Did they at any point realize they were being ridiculous and just sort of double down because now they're embarrassed or did they legitimately think the storm trooper was a threat the entire time.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ArbitraryC posted:

You gotta wonder what was going through their heads during this encounter. Did they at any point realize they were being ridiculous and just sort of double down because now they're embarrassed or did they legitimately think the storm trooper was a threat the entire time.

these turds are little Trumps where they are never wrong ever so yeah they double triple quadruple down at all times to the point where they delete bodycam footage and release literally north korean style propoganda from their unions over petty bullshit

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i dont think these are RCMP but RCMP are all fucks

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

RCMP = Really Crass Militant Police

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?

ArbitraryC posted:

Did you not see the one guy very specifically block the filming with his vehicle because he was embarassed? The lady was already on the ground,handcuffed, and bleeding from her nose in the parking lot at that point.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

I saw someone say that that outfit is really expensive and easily scratches and cracks so she's probably out a thousand bucks or however much star wars nerds pay for cosplay nazi outfits

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Inept posted:

I saw someone say that that outfit is really expensive and easily scratches and cracks so she's probably out a thousand bucks or however much star wars nerds pay for cosplay nazi outfits

If she was being paid to do it to promote a restaurant I hope she didn’t have to pay for it herself. gently caress the police, also.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I don't know why everyone is getting upset at the police because this is hilarious. Probably the funniest thing to come out of Lethbridge of all places.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I don't know why everyone is getting upset at the police because this is hilarious. Probably the funniest thing to come out of Lethbridge of all places.

These boots were made for lickin...

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i get that police culture is terrible and they're mostly racist fuckers, but what are you realistically supposed to do if someone assaults you in the street or is driving irresponsibly and erratically? Call your dad? I'm legitimate curious what the alternative is to like, having a police force.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Caesar Saladin posted:

i get that police culture is terrible and they're mostly racist fuckers, but what are you realistically supposed to do if someone assaults you in the street or is driving irresponsibly and erratically? Call your dad? I'm legitimate curious what the alternative is to like, having a police force.

Require a college education to become a cop and bar military veterans from service?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Resting Lich Face posted:

These boots were made for lickin...

I mean, I got a ticket one time which was kind of awkward, but Canadian police have been nothing but nice to me and I'm a visible minority.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Caesar Saladin posted:

Suck their dick it’s better than getting it up the rear end from the cops

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I mean, I got a ticket one time which was kind of awkward, but Canadian police have been nothing but nice to me and I'm a visible minority.

you're a cool guy

dont go to saskatoon/regina/winnipeg/thunder bay tomorrow

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Methanar posted:

dont go to saskatoon/regina/winnipeg/thunder bay tomorrow

Without getting too specific, I was born in one of these places and am confused at what happens tomorrow.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Sunswipe posted:

Can't imagine why anyone would mistake that for a real gun. It's not like stormtrooper blasters were just Sterling submachine guns with a sight bolted on.

Don't wave guns around in public, kids.

Tbf that looks like a toy gun

I'm glad this gun was made famous by the worst shooters in cinema.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Caesar Saladin posted:

You should shoot them in self defense

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Caesar Saladin posted:

the NAP means people won't assault you

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

Palpatine did nothing wrong.

he actually did lots of things wrong, but it was all sex stuff.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Sunswipe posted:

Can't imagine why anyone would mistake that for a real gun. It's not like stormtrooper blasters were just Sterling submachine guns with a sight bolted on.

Don't wave guns around in public, kids.

loving great post, but ironically.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

alberta is basically the US so this checks out

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

JK Fresco posted:

You should shoot them in self defense

There you go, there's the enlightened thought of 2020. "Kill all who don't do as you wish".

Explain how you're different from the pigs, JK?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

There you go, there's the enlightened thought of 2020. "Kill all who don't do as you wish".

JK will have to face repercussions for his actions, unlike the pigs.

So it's actually totally different.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Call Your Grandma posted:

alberta is basically the US so this checks out

Yeah I saw 10 cops take down a guy for J-Walking in Edmonton a few weeks ago. They're really flexing hard in this so-called "state of emergency"...

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Caesar Saladin posted:

I was assaulted randomly in the street once. Cops took a statement, I guess that might be useful? That doesn't even take into account profiling issues.

I appreciate them protecting me from dangerous canadian storm troopers though, gently caress those bastards.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Scald posted:

Yeah I saw 10 cops take down a guy for J-Walking in Edmonton a few weeks ago. They're really flexing hard in this so-called "state of emergency"...

I saw some lady standing on some pallets near the kingsway mall with an anti quarantine sign last week and every cop north of the river went and dogpiled in to surround her.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

What's your system? Just sit thete silently snd be murdered? My way is better

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Dont Touch ME posted:

tbh anyone who says they like the law being a demand instead of a suggestion is kind of a loving lunatic dumbass and really those are the kinds of people I'd like to see being harassed by the police.

brb gonna go shoot up a mall and expect no consequences because I honestly considered but ultimately rejected the "no-murder" suggestion that we have on the books, sorry if this upsets any lunatic dumbasses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JK Fresco posted:

What's your system? Just sit thete silently snd be murdered? My way is better

Yeah but I mean if your wishes are for people not to rape and murder you then who’s the real monster? That’s a little demanding of anyone really. :jerkbag: