Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

found two (2) bones today. pretty pleased with myself, only endured minor injuries acquiring lower bone, but that seagull with think twice before messing with me again!

not really sure where the bigger bone came from, but the smaller one is for sure from a wolverine. can't wait for tomorrow's bone hunt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

6/5/2020
i found a bone, but that seagull... he thought twice, and brought friends. good thing i learned how to sew!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

07/05/2020

awoke, changed my bandages, and went to check my bone collection.

SOMEONE STOLE MY BONES!!! ALL SEVENTEEN (17) OF THEM!

Heather Papps

hello friend

07/05/2020 additional

upon further investigation the big bone from 05/05/2020's haul is still there, but it was underneath my baby blankey in the bone vault, i did not notice it immediately. i'm going to take a day off from bone hunting to let my gull wounds heal, but i am PISSED about my missing sixteen (16) bones!

Heather Papps

hello friend

10/05/2020
awoke from a feverish sleep to discover i'd been out for a few days. the seagull venom has been purged from my body, and as soon as i do some laundry i'm gonna go bone hunting!

neighbors seem shy: remember to check their altars for fresh bone-char. they haven't been brave enough to hunt for weeks, and they are the most likely thieves.

Heather Papps

hello friend

10/05/2020 addendum

the rockbrunes did not steal my bones.

someone has stolen theirs. i found a really nice cat statue though, i'm going to use it to hold down my papers!

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 04:36 on May 6, 2020

Heather Papps

hello friend

11/5/2020

IT'S ALL MARROW'S EVE!

what's everyone going to dress up as? i'm going as a bone-hunter!

biosterous

i am frightened by these bone-themed posts, coming from the future. extra spooky!

i guess i'm going as a scared non-bone-hunter

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

11/5/2020 addendum
the osteogargchy has forbidden all marrow's eve celebrations i guess, it's honestly getting ridiculous. if they'd use the bullet-tax reasonably the gull problem wouldn't have gotten this bad in the first place!

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

i am frightened by these bone-themed posts, coming from the future. extra spooky!

i guess i'm going as a scared non-bone-hunter

hope you didn't spend overmuch time on the costume, this year they've instituted a keratin harvest as punishment for celebrating. all marrow's day is part of our heritage, i can't imagine why they'd shut it down!

Heather Papps

hello friend

12/5/2020

i take it back, hail the osteogargy for preventing us from frolicking the same night the hellstar's eye shed tears. in my youth i railed against their knuckle-tossing and tooth-saying but they were right, for once.

once the waters recede the hunting will be rich indeed. i hope the taco bell didn't get washed away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

tooth-saying

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him