Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Tom, need you to join discord. Please and thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (26): b-minus1, CapitalistPig, CapnAndy, cheese sandwich, DGK2000, dmboogie, hambeet, Jeabus Mahogany, Jose Valasquez, LordNad, Maigius, merk, MisterJed, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, Nep-Nep, Pussy Quipped, SalTheBard, Sandwolf, Scientastic, Spoonsy, Squiggly, Sub Rosa, Tom Tucker, Voodoofly, xopods

With 26 alive, it's 14 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 01st, 2020 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 20 hours.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
A long day one dedicated primarily to shitposting?

A man after my own heart, you are.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

mafia

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I had a joke I wanted to make for D1 but I thought it up like three days ago and now I forgot.

In conclusion, ##vote jose

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

I had a joke I wanted to make for D1 but I thought it up like three days ago and now I forgot.

In conclusion, ##vote jose

It's not me, I'm a trustworthy guy, you can trust me

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose Valasquez posted:

##vote jose

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Confirming that my Town streak has continued to I think eight games now.

##vote Maigius cause I failed to last game, and should have.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Jose Valasquez posted:

If you're trustworthy then were you lying when you scumclaimed before the game began?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Nep-Nep posted:

If you're trustworthy then were you lying when you scumclaimed before the game began?
ooooooh jose's been caught, I'd like to see ol' wily jose wiggle himself out of this jam!

*jose easily wiggles himself out of this jam*

Ah! Well, nonetheless

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Wait gently caress this game actually started

Goddamn it I’m in three games at once again

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I’m here to shitpost

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
No the logic is very simple, if Jose is trustworthy, then the pre-game scumclaim can be trusted, if Jose is not trustworthy then they're a good d1 vote, gg, see you all d2

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Nep-Nep posted:

I was not lying because my last alignment in Mafia prioro to this game was scum and I had not received my new town role

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

My role is shitposter so please don’t get mad at me

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nep-Nep posted:

No the logic is very simple, if Jose is trustworthy, then the pre-game scumclaim can be trusted, if Jose is not trustworthy then they're a good d1 vote, gg, see you all d2

sounds good to me

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Hello, I am town

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote jose

I have to admit, this is a p good case

##vote JoseV

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I enjoy my role, it is interesting.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Hello, I am town

wrong. ##vote jeabus

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I've already solved this game

##vote Xopods

Wrap it up have a good evening.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I require opinions on hawaiian pizza

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

I've already solved this game

##vote Xopods

Wrap it up have a good evening.
look at this guy defending his scumbuddy jose, let's get him next everyone, and then me for organizing a chainvote

Also, are you kumba with a namechange or are there very confusing avatar shenanigans going on here?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

cheese sandwich posted:

I require opinions on hawaiian pizza

It is good.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CapnAndy posted:

look at this guy defending his scumbuddy jose, let's get him next everyone, and then me for organizing a chainvote

Also, are you kumba with a namechange or are there very confusing avatar shenanigans going on here?

Confusing avatar shenanigans. We have the same avatar from the same thread.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

OMG ok I joined discord JEEZE

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

Jose are you scum this game BE HONEST

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Tom Tucker posted:

Jose are you scum this game BE HONEST
Nah, this is one of the games where I'm town and I start to lull you into a false sense of complacency to set up my next stunning victory as scum.

Scum if you want to win this game take me to lylo with andy or tom

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

Confusing avatar shenanigans. We have the same avatar from the same thread.

I'm gonna call you kumba2

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

OK cool I am ride or die on Jose being town because if he's scum I'm hosed anyway.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Jose Valasquez posted:

I'm gonna call you kumba2

You could call Kumba "SalTheBard2". This is like a Debbie / Black Debbie situation.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

You could call Kumba "SalTheBard2". This is like a Debbie / Black Debbie situation.

I'll call you kumba2 and kumba SalTheBard2

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Hello I am in this game

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I checked and kumba's not in this game, that is a good thing.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Jose Valasquez posted:

I'll call you kumba2 and kumba SalTheBard2

I'm ok with that

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

OK sound off who takes their Mafia SERIOUSLY and who takes their Mafia not so seriously?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

OK sound off who takes their Mafia SERIOUSLY and who takes their Mafia not so seriously?
I take my mafia extremely personally, but I recognize it as a flaw that I'm working to correct!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Tom Tucker posted:

I hate mafia players

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

I hate mafia players

By which I mean myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I remember about this game that I signed up for.

I'm a jester.

kill me plz