Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Squiggly posted:

I skimmed a lot of posts but if people are honestly concerned about me and my night action just end the day with two votes

Unless sub and I are both scum, it's been confirmed that my power is a night action so letting you all talk at night means I couldn't kill

I don't need your votes, I don't want your votes, but it is a verifiable way that I am not doing the kill

Hello welcome to a way to clear me independent of other night actions

I have some thoughts but want to wait for actions to be claimed

I did not go anywhere last night because I can't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Nad doesn't your plan fall apart if they kill one of the people we're using to confirm

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

Spoonsy posted:

I gained a charge last night, I'm assuming that means I was jailed

Wait a charge of what?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

LordNad posted:

Wait a charge of what?

My echo voting power, though magical, has limited charges on it. Sort of like how Hum had the beasts and the collars.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

Nad doesn't your plan fall apart if they kill one of the people we're using to confirm

No.

Look there can't be 2 scum left. 7 cult members would be loving ridiculous. (Please note my plan falls apart if there were 7 cult members to start)

Bminus - Already confirmed by Xopods flip (unconfirmed masonry where Xopods would die if the cult killed Bminus)
Sub - Bminus can check to see if Sub charged him
Sci - When I get home I should be able to confirm him
Boogie - I'll check him today to confirm him
Spoonsy - Confirmed if voodoo confirms it

That leaves You, Maigius, me, and Voodoo.

I know it's not me. I've been suspicious of Maigius so thats why he gets lunched today. Worst case you get jailed tonight.

If Maigius is town and no kill tonight that means youre the scum.
If theres a kill tonight that means Voodoo has to be the last scum.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

My echo voting power, though magical, has limited charges on it. Sort of like how Hum had the beasts and the collars.

Oh I just realized I was assuming it was a Skill

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I was not jailed; my burial of Cpig was successful.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

LordNad posted:

Please see if you gained 1 in the night as that would clear Sub

yep, sorry had to get clarification. this should clear sub

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I didn't give Squiggly a charge, so if Voodoo jailed Squiggly, Voodoo also didn't do the night kill.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Maigius posted:

Again huh?

Keep in mind I don't really care because if the results on Boogie come back as visiting Voodoo, you're getting lunched today.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Maigius posted:

Of the people who voted, SubRosa is one of two who did not vote for Xopodes.

I buried Cpig last night.

Maigius posted:

You buried Cpig two nights in a row?

##vote Maigius

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Maigius posted:

Wait I thought you did this already

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sub Rosa posted:

You buried Cpig two nights in a row?

##vote Maigius

Hold up because as scummy as I have found Maigius all drat game I still have to check Boogie.

If boogie gets cleared we lunch maigius and jail squiggs

Also if Voodoo confirms he jailed spoonsy again they actually confirmed each other.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Holding up

##unvote

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Correction, I buried Cheese sandwich last night. I will likely bury Hum tonight.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Maigius posted:

Correction, I buried Cheese sandwich last night. I will likely bury Hum tonight.

Lmao unless Boogie is the killer, you're getting buried today.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Maigius posted:

As much as I am loathe to use abbreivations and internet lingo;

LOL

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Spoonsy couldn't have been jailed and receive a charge correct? Thats how jailing works typically it blocks all actions targeting someone

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Maigius if you're scum you're getting town MVP

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Squiggly posted:

Spoonsy couldn't have been jailed and receive a charge correct? Thats how jailing works typically it blocks all actions targeting someone

If I remember correctly, Voodoo's claim is that when he jails people, he also gives them a charge

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I must have sucked all the polish off my toenails with the amount of times I've stuck my foot in my mouth this game.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

Voodoo claimed to give a charge as part of his jailing. That's why I said they actually would confirm each other. I was just surprised that spoonsy gained a charge of anything as I thought his vote thing was a Skill not magic.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Scientastic posted:

If I remember correctly, Voodoo's claim is that when he jails people, he also gives them a charge

I somehow didn't realize we had double chargers

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

I somehow didn't realize we had double chargers

Triple and they all made it to endgame :D.

Voodoo's is indiscriminate I think.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Anyway now that I'm sold that there's no holes I'm looking forward to living to the end as a miller. What a ride

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

LordNad posted:

If boogie gets cleared we lunch maigius and jail squiggs

I don't really understand why we're doing it in this order, and not executing Squiggly and jailing Maigius.

I've found Squiggly scummy throughout the game, he has a miller claim, and I don't like any of his posting around merk, DGK or xopods.

Maigius has the significant advantage of coming into the game when merk and I were having a big fight and nailing his colours to the mast and outing merk as having been a graverobber.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Squiggly posted:

I'm looking forward to living to the end as a miller

Let's not get ahead of ourselves

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

Anyway now that I'm sold that there's no holes I'm looking forward to living to the end as a miller. What a ride

Everyone's gonna have to wait until around 430ish for me to get home submit the action and then wait for results :v:

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

I don't really understand why we're doing it in this order, and not executing Squiggly and jailing Maigius.

I've found Squiggly scummy throughout the game, he has a miller claim, and I don't like any of his posting around merk, DGK or xopods.

Maigius has the significant advantage of coming into the game when merk and I were having a big fight and nailing his colours to the mast and outing merk as having been a graverobber.

The hilarious thing here is we both feel the same way about the opposite people. The actual order doesnt matter as the end results will be the same.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Scientastic posted:

Bro my scum meta reads were fuego this game I deserve to live

Don't take it personally I didn't care for your xopods case

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Squiggly posted:

Or my merk case

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

LordNad posted:

The hilarious thing here is we both feel the same way about the opposite people. The actual order doesnt matter as the end results will be the same.

I guess I can calm my insatiable lust for miller blood for one game day

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

I don't know man you thought i was scum.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Squiggly posted:

Maigius if you're scum you're getting town MVP

I would propose Jed for town MVP: not only did he kill scum, he also caught the SK, which is really hard to do

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

LordNad posted:

I don't know man you thought i was scum.

You're not a meta read what can I say

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Scientastic posted:

caught the SK

Out of nowhere, too, just turned up in the thread, conjured up proof of the SK's identity from nothing

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Scientastic posted:

I would propose Jed for town MVP: not only did he kill scum, he also caught the SK, which is really hard to do

I legit loving died

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Scientastic posted:

Out of nowhere, too, just turned up in the thread, conjured up proof of the SK's identity from nothing

In all fairness he was on the scum chopping block before his claim

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I realize that this is probably a batshit insane thought, but LordNad's public plan feels kinda weird to me, like scum orchestrating something to remove rivals then sow dissension when the plan fails. But that just feels like 4-D chess thinking to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Maigius posted:

I realize that this is probably a batshit insane thought, but LordNad's public plan feels kinda weird to me, like scum orchestrating something to remove rivals then sow dissension when the plan fails. But that just feels like 4-D chess thinking to me

You weren't the only one but his plan ends with him dying before lylo sooooooo