Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Which one did the chaos dunk? Cus I want to be that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Tricky D posted:

Which one did the chaos dunk? Cus I want to be that one.

Horus

Wub a Dub Sub
Feb 13, 2012

to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind

there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all youll find

so im never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythem...
im a rodman cuase i abuse my vices but im always ready to go no seriously guys its not a problem

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
I was going to say Rodman because I'm best friends with an East Asian dictator, but my father did get shot because of my gambling addiction so, Jordan I guess?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

mobby_6kl posted:

I'm Kerr, because nobody remembers or give a poo poo about me

so 20 years from now you're gonna be a great posting coach, teaching the next generation how to page snipe from downtown?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

im kurt rambis biitttch

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I'm a fat Jud Buechler. I only get one minute of playtime a week but its that exhausting 22 minute long last minute of a game for my awkward prowess at blocking inbounds.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Having finished The Last Dance, I am a Rodman.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

sweet thursday posted:

Having finished The Last Dance, I am a Rodman.

Yeah basically when I show up to work I work and I work hard but other than that no one knows what the gently caress I'm up to and people fear for my safety so definitely Rodman

Zihuatanejo
Dec 17, 2013
I'm more of a Michael Scott

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i wish i was rodman but im probably bill paxson

ywah i made the game winning shot once! i dunno how lol it was cool!