Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i played alto sax in highschool and remember transcribing and playing the opening to Dammit by Blink 182 so that is my request. I remember it being lame to play but I was also very bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

or bad town by operation ivy would put me over the dang moon

nut

Dixville posted:

I did another one. This one I'm reading from sheet music. I'm better at reading music than i am playing by ear. I used to be able to sight read.

Still off to a bit of a crummy start but I warmed into it. I need to stop stopping when I mess up it's a bad habit. Oh and you can hear me yell at the dog halfway through because he decided he needed to lift the couch cushion for some reason (probably to get something he hid under there).

https://youtu.be/AdKDmSHBJBA

if this is where we’re starting we have already made it

nut

I prefer the notes in the cash register iykwim

nut

:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

in Hs we played this simplified version of the Hogan’s heroes theme song and it was the one song the whole class could play so we’d get amped on feeling the joy of making music together but we sucked at everything else so when the teacher left for a bit we’d pull out that song and just blast it. teacher eventually caved and gave us a more complex version of the theme but we sucked at that too