Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just once I wanted Captain Planet to show up and say "I was taking a NAP, Jesus, now what? A hole in a dam? Really? I'm like, the male physical manifestation of Gaia and have existed since before the Earth as you call it finished cooling. I don't give a poo poo that there's a leaky dam. Do you have any idea how little of a gently caress I give about this? Also...why do I look like MacGyver and SilverSurfer had a love child"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

yah im at work but i can take a smoke break

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

it isn't funny unless someone makes this joke every single time, you got any cartman impressions in there?
Whoa who jizzed in your cornflakes. Sorry this is the first time I'm talking about simultaneously jerking off with other guys, didn't know you already ran into it repeatedly :shrug:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

This is my fetish.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

mobby_6kl posted:

Whoa who jizzed in your cornflakes. Sorry this is the first time I'm talking about simultaneously jerking off with other guys, didn't know you already ran into it repeatedly :shrug:

Oh reaaaally Mister Gosh I'm so innocent I never hang around with a bunch of dudes and never ever talk about jacking off together constantly all the time man.
Is that so?

Then explain this *tips sunglasses down with one hand, tips hat back with the other, points at you with another, and a tv with you saying "...eat the biscuit" with another* how'd you know about the biscuit...champ?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Big Beef City posted:

Oh reaaaally Mister Gosh I'm so innocent I never hang around with a bunch of dudes and never ever talk about jacking off together constantly all the time man.
Is that so?

Then explain this *tips sunglasses down with one hand, tips hat back with the other, points at you with another, and a tv with you saying "...eat the biscuit" with another* how'd you know about the biscuit...champ?

You're making me lose my erection.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
If we sync up and all wear our crystals we can overpower the coronavirus with our jo energy.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Haha how did I miss this thread

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I have started doing it more, think it's a defense mechanism against fear of death. I so so hope we all get lucky af and there is a vaccine. If so I'm going to be *traveling*
Mmmmmmm

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i live in San Diego IRL

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think it’s great that even in these trying times we can all cum together

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Spinz posted:

I have started doing it more, think it's a defense mechanism against fear of death. I so so hope we all get lucky af and there is a vaccine. If so I'm going to be *traveling*
Mmmmmmm

Well that'd explain why I'm the farthest thing from scared of death possible and why I love this site at the same time

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
We gotta post the jack material if we’re gonna sync. It has to be something we all find erotic and stimulating.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
I'm gonna attach electrodes to my balls and dick, when it's time, GIVE ME THE SIGNAL

edit: I dunked them in water too just to be sure the charge is powerful enough

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://i.imgur.com/1idDUOu.mp4

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

"yarimasu" is the japanese verb that means "to make the axe cum"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

got wood? :smug:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Chinatown posted:

i live in San Diego IRL

bah dah ba bah bah, bah dah ba ba

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

dicks out for harambe

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
im back bitch nothing can stop me corona cant stop me im jacking powerfully u cant do shi t bitch

I need a new avatar. Suggestions? Something that really charges the ole' JO crystal?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Just once I wanted Captain Planet to show up and say "I was taking a NAP, Jesus, now what? A hole in a dam? Really? I'm like, the male physical manifestation of Gaia and have existed since before the Earth as you call it finished cooling. I don't give a poo poo that there's a leaky dam. Do you have any idea how little of a gently caress I give about this? Also...why do I look like MacGyver and SilverSurfer had a love child"

He ginna stick his dick in thst dam

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Captain Planet would smash that dam, it's interfering with nature.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hey when are we starting cause ive been turgid for hours now

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

call a dr you got a boner disease

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Thats what them commercials are always talking about if you got one of those superboners that doesn't go away for 4 or more hours you got boner problems and have to be rushed to the Bone-ER to get a jackendectomy stat

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

You gotta go on the operating table. And I'm the goddamn jackoff surgeon

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
If everybody on earth came at the same time the force of their combined ejaculate would cause such an incredible amount of downward pressure that it would actually shatter the earth's core and plunge civilization into 1,000 years of darkness. This only happens once every 1,000 years. Nature is truly majestic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Spinz posted:

Mmmmmmm

Now I know why I have no fear of death whatsoever. :aaaaa: