Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Help me guys I want to open an all-you-can-eat chili restaurant with a genocide theme and can't think of a name.

The OI' Pol' Chili Pot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk3YNAdeyYE

gently caress

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mods plz change my username to

tia

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Also..."going out of fashion" wtf when were buffets "in fashion" in anyone's recent memory? I'm almost 40 and I never once remember a time in my life where "buffets sure are trendy" was a thing that was ever said. The hell.
Buffets have always been an embarrassing place to resort to eating at for the fat poor, not the hip place to head to for dinner. Like no one I know has ever said "Gee you're cute you wanna go to Ponderosa, they have all you can eat mashed potatoes"

Lol yeah "fashionable" was the wrong phrase but buffets were in decline even before covid.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wanted: 1 manic pixie dream girl.

Wow. Kinda want to see who or what, if anyone, answers that ad.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Outrail posted:

Wow. Kinda want to see who or what, if anyone, answers that ad.

I wrote a post saying how if he just said looking for someone to go to Coachella with, Ill pay for your ticket and we can crash in my van" but then I realised he's a 57 year old nothing manager from nowhere and so it still wouldn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

On the topic of “worst soup and salad buffet name ever,” there was a place in Atlanta called “Lettuce Souprise You” (and the signage’s vowels were all designed w/ vegetable graphics, like the “o” was a cucumber slice or some poo poo) that I always thought was so goddamn ridiculous that it looped around to being awesome. Never went inside because I figured the “souprise” was e. Coli