Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Countdown until the forums eat their own rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Shinjobi posted:

Countdown until the forums eat their own rear end

Pacific Time appears to be 2 hours behind you..

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Good I'm not the only one.

It was nice knowing you all while we were alive. I will wait for you all in Valhalla

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

...makes your palms sweaty

e; it's fuxking nothing

Nyan Bread fucked around with this message at 22:02 on May 8, 2020

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
nice

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

Nothing happening does not sound like a good thing.
Rather sounds like what death will be like.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I just noticed the countdown and it says 1 hour left. Luckily I have some tricks up my sleeve so I did an inspect element on it and a bunch of bullshit came up that I don't understand. So in one hour some bullshit will happen that I don't understand.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:rip:

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

The Fattest PI posted:

I just noticed the countdown and it says 1 hour left. Luckily I have some tricks up my sleeve so I did an inspect element on it and a bunch of bullshit came up that I don't understand. So in one hour some bullshit will happen that I don't understand.

End of the things does not understand timezones.

:trout:?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I got 2 mins, 4 seconds here.

I can't wait to see what doesn't happen.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

LabyaMynora posted:

I got 2 mins, 4 seconds here.

I can't wait to see what doesn't happen.

Let us know what doesn't happen when it doesn't happen, so those of us with an hour + can prepare.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

WELP

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
minute left...

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Did I miss it? Im at 0 minutes

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Can't wait!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Well, it's over. Looks like nothing ha

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Nothing happens

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

0 0 0 0

Whelp.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

...what the gently caress is going on outside?!

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I mean it told us what it was and we still doubted.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Whew, turns out nothing happened. That was a close one guys

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
poo poo. Nothing happened. It says nothing happens but I thought something was gonna happen.

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

i still got 2 hours to go maybe it nothing only happens when it happens to everybody and were waiting on more countdowns?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Holy poo poo dude there was just a huge explosion outside

bort
Mar 13, 2003

I been looking forward to this all week

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
My god the prophecy was right

Nothing happened

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:catdrugs::catdrugs:

holy loving poo poo

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
well it delivered what it promised, so there's that

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Hey, what's that noise outside though? Like a far-away train or something? And it's really dark out.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I travelled across the cosmos and saw all things in the universe at once contained within the balls of a great pig

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

mine says 59 minutes until the sweet embrace of oblivion returns us all to the dust

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M75VLQuFPrY

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Omae wa mou shindeiru

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Big Beef City posted:

I travelled across the cosmos and saw all things in the universe at once contained within the balls of a great pig

:cry: we failed that pig miserably

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

blatman posted:

mine says 59 minutes until the sweet embrace of oblivion returns us all to the dust

We must light the dragon fires, and close shut the jaws of Oblivion.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Goku is casting his spirit bomb

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Mine just said 0 0 0 0 from the start so I guess nothing already happened

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
guys I can't hear the moon anymore

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I feel lied to. Atoms are still moving around, time is still passing, something happened and is still happening.

Oh well, time to go back to simulating nothing I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Living far to the west I am still hoping for something sweet in 1 hour and 55 minutes.