Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

Paper Tiger posted:

It's good, it's the main group (Albee, Bellow, etc.) around a campfire telling ghost stories. Things soon go awry!

Well that sounds excellent thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

some plague rats posted:

Is it just her doing the deli laugh for five minutes

Also did anyone listen to the new thing. The interlude? What's the deal there, my time is valuable

There's a lot of her laugh, but it's short and pretty funny.

Definitely listen to the interlude, if nothing else it is a great ad for hoping Taylor gets back soon. They all have good antics too.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

The statement needed more of the deli laugh tbh, it's absolutely infectious

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

Yay

I really liked the interlude episode, the best part was Stirfry's adventures in Hell and Heaven

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

torn apart by idle hands

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I really liked the interlude episode, the best part was Stirfry's adventures in Hell and Heaven

I really appreciated towards the end where Branson picks up on what Chris is doing with de Bonesby's banshee story, and has the banshee pop out of the guy's chest outside of the story

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I really wonder how much Branson communicates with Chris, specifically. Was De Bonesby catching on to the riddle guy gimmick immediately an intentional character moment, or just really good improv?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

Catching up on my podcasts because I'm back at work and I love the medical drama episode, huge fan of Chris essentially doing Matt Berry's character from Darkplace and Carly's insane mortality rate

Party Boat
Oct 31, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

flavor.flv posted:

I really wonder how much Branson communicates with Chris, specifically. Was De Bonesby catching on to the riddle guy gimmick immediately an intentional character moment, or just really good improv?

I'm pretty sure they went into this in Rude Talks of Chatting but I can't remember exactly what was said. I'm pretty sure it was more on the improv side of things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Party Boat posted:

I'm pretty sure they went into this in Rude Talks of Chatting but I can't remember exactly what was said. I'm pretty sure it was more on the improv side of things?

Yeah, it was improv. They've both know each other enough that Branson just let him run with it, and then leaned into it in future episodes when he realized it was a good bit.