Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RandolphCarter posted:

Out of all the podcasts I listen to, this is the one I really wish I could afford to support on patreon. Being broke sucks.

There are 2 podcasts I will not stop donating to and this is one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I was worried that nothing could top the last pre-show's orgy of disrespect for OUR TROOPS, but this is great so far!

Edit: Oh god, there's two of them.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 1, 2021

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

What the gently caress, what the gently caress was that?

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

this trailer kicks rear end

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

....you know what, fine, there are worse things he could be having sex with. Good for him for finding something that makes him happy.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
Convoy was directed by Peckinpah? gently caress yeah

I'm also going to troll my weekly movie stream group with The Art of Racing in the Rain.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

poo poo, I should have gotten some coronas for this.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
What was the clip after Convoy with the hapless sheriffs getting dunked on?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Got the poster!

I imagine a lot of people are going to buy the Brian gently caress mug, but I don't feel comfortable having that in my house.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

I don't think Branson has ever been happier than he is right now.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Dr Christmas posted:

What was the clip after Convoy with the hapless sheriffs getting dunked on?

Pretty sure it was Smokey and the Bandit 2, that was the Sheriff and his disphit kid from the first one.

And I did get the Brian gently caress travel mug. That is too beautiful to not have in my kitchen.

I did love the bit with Bellow having a capillary break in his nose, and Carly immediately perking up the moment Bellow asked her if she was ok.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

My goodness the non-canonical things that are happening right now.

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
“Am I getting cucked?” lol Chris.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

"This isn't about you!"

deadpan
Feb 2, 2004

Stirfry is about to kick the poo poo out of Pumpy from the Sleuth Teens.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
FIVE!

e: lmfao that smash cut to memorial ending

I, Butthole fucked around with this message at 04:00 on May 1, 2021

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

I couldn't have dreamed of a better ending

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

And the show ends the only way it possibly could have.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

RIP Dale Earnhardt.

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

As much a partnership as it is a sex fest.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Mater no!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Anyone who didn't watch to the end of the memorial song is a fake fan.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I ended up missing this to chat with friends but I'm looking forward to catching up this afternoon

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm eating honey chicken stirfry and am listening to the stirfry getting stung and, it feels like fate.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Debonesby with fake eyeballs is a terrifying image.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
Oh yay I had thought this was an off-week for some reason!

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

Hey, we’re moving the plot forward, nice.

If you have to dump exposition it doesn’t hurt to use the Looney Tunes Peter Lorre voice of the Anatomies brothers.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"Hey, Ali, please. This doesn't feel good." and she still makes him do it again, absolute queen poo poo

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Is what's going on with the Witchhunter's assistant explained earlier? I assume being a demonic vessel didn't do well for him. Though Cheddar hasn't really messed up other people he's hopped into.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Warbird posted:

Is what's going on with the Witchhunter's assistant explained earlier? I assume being a demonic vessel didn't do well for him. Though Cheddar hasn't really messed up other people he's hopped into.

Other people Cheddar have hopped into have only had him inside of them for a few seconds or minutes. It's mentioned in a pervious episode (can't remember the exact one) that having Cheddar inside of you does not feel good, but if he's only in there for a brief period you recover quickly. However, the Witch Hunter seems to have been keeping Cheddar trapped inside of Joshy for a long period of time, and apparently having Cheddar inside of you that long leads to some real body horror.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Other people Cheddar have hopped into have only had him inside of them for a few seconds or minutes. It's mentioned in a pervious episode (can't remember the exact one) that having Cheddar inside of you does not feel good, but if he's only in there for a brief period you recover quickly. However, the Witch Hunter seems to have been keeping Cheddar trapped inside of Joshy for a long period of time, and apparently having Cheddar inside of you that long leads to some real body horror.

:eyepop:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wonder how Joshy feels about his current situation.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
He probably feels with his hands mostly

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

RandomPauI posted:

I wonder how Joshy feels about his current situation.

Hopeless and powerless as the life is slowly drained out of him, the way all interns feel.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I bet the witch hunter did it herself to cleanse him of any lingering demonic influences

torn grimoire
Mar 21, 2021

something is clearly WRONG
ulcer noooooo!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to preface every opinion I have with "This will kick off discourse that will claim all of our lives, but"

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Cock and Balls.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This popped up on my podcast feed and I downloaded it, listened to about 30 seconds and then for some reason I said to myself "I'm gay actor Micheal Douglas" and I had to stop it and listen to youtube compilations for three hours. So that's my story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

The musical number in this episode was an absolute delight.