Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

This was one of my favorite de Bonesby moments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGzA7wGnrCs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I don't know if it's just me, but I keep forgetting what the overall plot of the show is (like didn't know why they went to Ruleshaven until they got to Ulcer). But I still love every episode despite that and I think that says a lot about the show.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I've enjoyed my physical copy of Hell was Full, and I hope that Swan Boy will also eventually get a print run.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

According to some small text on the eventbrite page:

"Livestream will remain available after the show until 3:00 AM ET 9.16.21"

That's 5.5 hours after the show starts if you're not in the Eastern timezone

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

The ad for Tim's Halloween special is why I don't immediately skip through the ad breaks on this show.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I thought Chris was speaking out of character the first few times he spoke since Cordelia's voice is just... normal? Everyone else I could tell what they were doing, but I agree that Joe's was the best.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Trying not to laugh too much on an airplane during the end of this episode, especially because executive producer Dick Wolf got me good

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Did anyone pick up on the steel drum riff with the macaw man? I keep hearing In The End but I'm also not convinced

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I'm glad that they included that post credits bit so I could know that the cast was as annoyed by the cutoff as I was.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Epic Mealtime got me good. Reminds me of Rip Seeso from Zyxx

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah, I thought it sounded like a technically impressive feat (I know nothing about wind instruments), but that track at the end was not fun.

So I went and listened to a bunch of Cake after.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Bellow saying "God drat, Stir fry" really sums up the episode for me

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

It's not Branson, but: https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=34927

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Flipcup, who is pure of heart, is absorbed by Mother so she goes to Heaven. Branson has one less NPC following the party around to voice.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Ainsley McTree posted:

I could see him killing flipcup so that he doesn't have to do the voice anymore

That's what I was thinking. Or Hot Roddy, which isn't a hard voice, but just one less NPC he has to keep track of.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Big Mac posted:

Mother Part 3 episode review: :(

Enter the Mother 3: Stirfry would DIE for You

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Happy Landfill posted:

Anyone else wistfully reminiscing about all the places they've listened to Rude Tales over the years, on the eve before the final ep of this campaign? :unsmith:

I know this isn't the END end, but it still feels a little melancholy. I mean, this poo poo started right before COVID, so it already sticks out in my mind at being "from the before times" while also carrying me through the pandemic in a weird way

Yeah, I listened to the first episode while working under my car. I remember having to put tools down so I didn't drop something on my face while laughing.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Was the finale the first time they actually rolled for initiative? I can't remember if there was one in the first couple episodes or not.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I have a conspiracy theory that Branson or the whole crew wanted to finish the arc ASAP after Taylor left. It felt like they got to hell pretty quickly from It's Fly Time on. I know Taylor helped Branson with a lot of the world building, so I wouldn't blame them for wanting to get to something new without him.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah, I don't have any insider info or even read anything about the show besides this thread, so my conspiracy is completely based on the story seeming to wrap quickly, and Taylor completely disappearing. I would want to get out of something I made with someone else pretty quickly if they had to bail like that too, even if it was completely friendly.

In better news: An actual, in-person live show: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rude-tales-of-magic-lent-enders-live-at-the-bell-house-tickets-818721767847

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Trofe put out another extremely good animation from the end of Enter the Mother:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJonJd7egc