Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

"Which Rude Tales NPC are you?" quiz that they made.

I got Bukakke Pepsi, which I don't know how to take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Audio Verse Awards winners were announced and Rude Tales won in a bunch of categories. The Audio Verse Awards site announcing this confused me for a moment until I realized they have multiple winners for each category.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Also another killer song from Branson this week about 5 weeks vacation.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Now let's see the best new star, Groomda

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

If you haven't met Groomda yet, you're missing out. I'm enjoying Oh These, Those Stars of Space a lot.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Deathlove posted:

Branson is 6'3".

I finally got around to listening to the last Rude Talks and man, that's the stuff I pay extra for, I gar-on-tee

The proper and good height, as we have been told.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

That reminds me I have to watch last week's Swanboy still.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

VERY COOL MAN posted:

i think this is the most recent voidburger thing i am aware of, where did she cross into the mainstream from dead gay forums

In the last few months at least she started freelancing for and then was hired on at Giantbomb.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

We all know it should be there

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

And according to him Branson loves when that happens too. In the behind the scene chats he'll often bring up how he had an entire scenario written up for an area that the cast just decided not to go to or big plans for an NPC the cast either ignored or killed and how that happening forced him to have to immediately come up with something new on the spot and how much he enjoys doing that.

Branson Reese is an agent of chaos, he doesn't railroad he throws a grenade into a crowded room and is excited about whatever ends up happening including the grenade being thrown back at him and exploding in his face.

This is honestly my favorite part of DMing and Branson and Joe both do a good job of it. It's fun to listen to them work. .

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Ainsley McTree posted:

I'm only a few minutes into the latest oh these those, and I don't think I've ever wanted one of Branson's characters to die more

He ends up resolving things nicely, especially when it was clear Joe was nudging them in a different direction. It feels like the kind of character only Branson could play.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Looked up Carly's IMDB, then thought I'd check Branson's and he has one thing in the "Did You Know?" section:

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I wasn't quite expecting them to kill a god, even a minor one. Neat.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

RandomPauI posted:

Todays OTTSOS is adorable

I kept thinking that what Ali and Carly were doing reminded me of something, then about 15 minutes in it hit me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQkOYC7c1QA

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

If anyone is watching the Nothing, Forever stream going around, it hit me earlier that Larry sounds like Branson doing Guy Normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

RandolphCarter posted:

I’ve caught up on Fun City and it’s myriad side shows, good show. Now back to my relisten of Rude Tales, on It’s a Calling. Is it strange that I remember everything about Wartortle Spone but nothing about Stirfry’s ability to detach his body parts?

It's how he got pink eye