Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Does anyone know off hand which episodes have the little ‘inside Stir Fry’s head a bunch of wild stuff is going on’ vignettes? There was one in the last episode with a boiling cauldron and diving fish and stuff. There’s at least one other (with a castle I think? Marshmallows were involved possibly?) I want to hear again. Were there any more than those two?

I JUST ordered that Bellow tank and I am super excited to receive it. I’m very into my Bless Us Hell Rules tank and I hope they keep the tank designs comin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

I juuust stumbled across it and you're right, Shish Kebab Express it is! I find these so silly and cute, I hope they keep popping up.

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

redcheval posted:

Does anyone know off hand which episodes have the little ‘inside Stir Fry’s head a bunch of wild stuff is going on’ vignettes? There was one in the last episode with a boiling cauldron and diving fish and stuff. There’s at least one other (with a castle I think? Marshmallows were involved possibly?) I want to hear again. Were there any more than those two?

I JUST ordered that Bellow tank and I am super excited to receive it. I’m very into my Bless Us Hell Rules tank and I hope they keep the tank designs comin.

I now reveal THE REAL reason for my inquiry into this matter...

It’s cause I wanted to make a cute cartoon of it

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Thanks y'all!! I tagged em on Twitter and they were super kind about it and Tim Platt was stoked on it and that was really cool. Maybe someday I'll have time to do the second one with the fish!

VVV this seriously made my whole day, I'm glad he liked it so much :kiddo: it's just such a good podcast y'all

mareep fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jan 11, 2021

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

I did a blue fox drawing as fanart of Jeff VanderMeer's Dead Astronauts book, who RTed it and Alton followed me for that. The only tweet of mine he has actually liked was one about how Morticia Addams is the perfect woman, lmao. I really appreciate his chaotic social media energy.

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Looking back at episode two I can’t believe Ivan became such a major player for so long haha. I guess with hell being a thing there’s always a chance he’ll show back up later anyway!

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I'm gonna get a frame tomorrow to put it up

Hnnngh I can’t wait for mine to get here. I bought one small so I can pin it up on the cork board in my office and a big honkin one that will get framed someday.

Kinda jealous of y’all who made it to other live shows, the other posters look pretty cool!

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Down With People posted:

REGINA DENTATA is a top 3 rude tales name.

So goddamn good.

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Rude Tales isn't even close to ending (they've made that clear in Rude Talks of Chatting) this is just another show they're also doing concurrently.

I hope this is true!! Their last Rude Levels of Upping had a throwaway comment about how it might be the last one, which has made me mildly sad ever since. Never thought I'd love a podcast this much.

I broke down and bought tickets to the live show even though I'm traveling all over the country in September and will be totally beat, but as soon as I realized it's during a fleeting window of me being NYC-adjacent after flying across the country, I had to. Super excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Hot Roddy is back! And he's fully embarrassed his destiny as a cool uncle! Also Stirfry is King of the rats!

Cordelia's speech to Virginia was so sweet and gay, I love all of these characters and just want them to happy and healthy together.

This episode really does have it all, rat king stirfry sent me over the edge. I love this for him.