Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guitartorch
Jan 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
OoF! Hits you right in the bank account and not a small amount!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

drat, bro, this poo poo should be less expensive I agree.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The infamous 18 hour break so we don’t have to read this poo poo. Please stop making bad bad dumb white noise threads. Next is like maybe a 3 day a week? You’re call. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

guitartorch
Jan 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cloth seats!!! plastic exterior!!!!

guitartorch
Jan 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EorayMel posted:

The infamous 18 hour break so we don’t have to read this poo poo. Please stop making bad bad dumb white noise threads. Next is like maybe a 3 day a week? You’re call. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

NACCT "not another car chat thread!"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

OP tries playing Oregon Trail and attempts to ford the river. The wagon sinks and 3 members of the expedition die, as well as losing 6 oxen, 2 spare wagon wheels, and 40 pounds of bacon

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

EorayMel posted:

sometimes the mods are right.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

EorayMel posted:

OP tries playing Oregon Trail and attempts to ford the river. The wagon sinks and 3 members of the expedition die, as well as losing 6 oxen, 2 spare wagon wheels, and 40 pounds of bacon

... and posting privileges for 1 day.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Hell Yeah posted:

sometimes the mods are right.

...mods!!?!?!!

guitartorch
Jan 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EorayMel posted:

The wagon would sink alright- I don’t think those wheels are even alloy!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Not if you can get down to the base of the salesman :biglips:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

guitartorch posted:

OoF! Hits you right in the bank account and not a small amount!

average car loan terms on SUVs is like 80 months now lol

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Pity reply

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
So many cars exist already OP why would you not simply buy a cheaper version of the same car.

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bronze Fonz posted:

... and posting privileges for 1 day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tfK_3XK4CI

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
How much do you think it should cost, OP?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just don't buy one then.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Wow!!! That's!!!..... not that expensive.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

EorayMel posted:

AWESOME SAUCE BACON!!!! :gerty:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
The base model Forf and Exlporder has 300hp and is over 16 feet long

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Is this the one that got busted up during transport and the dude made a reddit post about it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Dont Touch ME posted:

Is this the one that got busted up during transport and the dude made a reddit post about it
i dunno man

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ok enough horseplay i gotta go run some errands

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

when is the last time someone legitimately harnessed up a team of like 300 horses and were like "Ok pull this weight up a slight incline" and measured to see how accurate that is? Like in 18 aught gimpy? They're just making that poo poo up no one knows for sure. It could be 7 horses or 6000 no one really knows.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Why do US cars all look the same?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't even think you could hook up 300 horses at once, like some of them would get antsy or hungry or whatever it'd be hard to coordinate.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

happyhippy posted:

because whatever car you came in here to talk about looks way better and you're better for liking it and you liked it first and if the US made all their cars just like it obviously then they'd be better clearly it's so obvious. Ok now?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

you could buy like 5 nice bicycles for that price!

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
buy 6000 shares of ford stock and ride that dividend

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

happyhippy posted:

If you don't have the biggest SUV/Pick-up Truck you get run over.

guitartorch
Jan 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dont Touch ME posted:

Wow!!! That's!!!..... not that expensive.

LOL got em!~

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Fix it again Tony

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

You may look, sound and smell like a corporate insurance analyst, but you live for the track. Your flabby, pimply rear end is only at home nestled into a low-slung, carbon fiber racing seat. You fall asleep to fantasies of unconventional aerodynamics. You whisper 'monocoque' to yourself while you're jacking off in the shower. And there's only one name you scream out as you dump your load: Ruston, Ruston, Ruston.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

is that good

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

is that good

The Ford Explorer is a masterpiece of understatement. If it pulled up next to you while you were slumped over, sobbing at the lights, you wouldn't bother to look up from your ex's Snapchat profile. But then the lights go green, and you see it put down the kind of noiseless acceleration that internal combustion can only dream of. Your iPhone falls from your snotty grip, and you think: maybe the world's not so bad after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Blistex posted:

Fix it again Tony

No that's fiat

Ford is:
Fix ot rgain dony