Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Baby Darth Vader, close thread, million dollars please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

Let's remake the prequels

And we call them premakes!!!

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

Well gently caress BoldFrankensteinMir, now that's definitely going to happen

You knew what dark waters we were delving in this experiment. Half this thread is going to happen.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Squizzle posted:

star wars the musical film by lin manuel miranda

Darth Vader plays a guitar, right? I remember seeing him with a guitar. So, where's the rest of the band? That's probably some unexplored territory, each film is a different Star Wars musician, he's getting them all back together again, after 40 films it's an orchestra. It's Darth Vader's own Avengers, but they're high school kids who just want to sing their hearts out!

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Darth Vader didn't die, he got sent to another universe where Lighth Vader serves the good emperor against evil rebels.

There, he learns the true meaning of Life Day, which they call Death Day

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Then it's settled. We get an all-dead, all-dancing, all-babies cast for our 4th of July Superman Vs Star Wars sing-along spectacular! We'll call it "SuperStars: Just the Beginning!" so we can make fifty of 'em!

Fire up the computers and sacrifice a goat, we have some revenants to conjure!

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Okay it's Harry and the Hendersons but reverse, right? Chewbacca and his adorable family on planet Kashkow befriend a Harrison Ford in the woods.

Yeah I know Han Solo is dead, but this is Harrison Ford, the actor. Oh it's canon alright, Luke Skywalker met Mark Hamill on the Muppet Show, which we also own!

Earth is real and so are the muppets, Star Wars episode XIV. You're welcome.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

We still have the reanimated digital corpse of Peter Cushing, right? Heh I guess he's playing Frankenstein's MONSTER now instead, huh? It's funny because the dead have no agency.

Anyway I'm thinking there's nothing stopping us from doing a Princess Leia and Grand Moff Tarkin buddy thing now, like maybe an AR introduction to a theme park ride where they trade quips about space stuff while you get seated in the log flume?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Bootcha posted:

Gentlemen, you've got it all wrong.

You're all trying to make a product. Not only does that cost money, but it also runs the risk of creating something.

What we need is a service where customers give us money for us to do essentially nothing, while they do all the hype and dreaming and marketing legwork for us.

Seriouspost- This nightmare scenario is exactly what George would have done if they'd turned him, he understood the power of fan films 30 years before anybody else. You and I are posting on the web that Troops built. It's proof we don't live in the darkest Star Wars timeline that Lucas told the "white slavers" to gently caress off to the tune of 4 billion dollars donated to schools, because otherwise it wouldn't be John Favreu and Amy Sedaris making Star Wars stuff for Disney+, it'd be Star Wars Kid and Joe Exotic.