Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Darth Maul still tests well, our research shows interest spikes when he shows up in han solo. Maybe a sort of maul/vader team up? And we gotta have something cute in there, the porg was good but we can dial it up. I have some concepts for something called the "Frumble" for the 3-7 set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

cuntman.net posted:

star wars episodes 4 5 and 6

Run those numbers, then see if there are better ones

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

BluesShaman posted:

We'd better run this by the Communist Party of China. We wouldn't want to upset them.

Think of our profits!

The empire: now good

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

Angry Salami posted:

So it looks like audiences didn't turn on us over our ghoulish use of dead actor's likenesses, so can we do more with that? If, ah, one of our cast met with an... heh... accident, we'd get a lot of press, and then we could claim we were 'paying tribute' by using random outtakes of them to pad out our next film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

every dead actor doing this

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Then it's settled. We get an all-dead, all-dancing, all-babies cast for our 4th of July Superman Vs Star Wars sing-along spectacular! We'll call it "SuperStars: Just the Beginning!" so we can make fifty of 'em!

Fire up the computers and sacrifice a goat, we have some revenants to conjure!

I need you to look at this screening feedback. Audiences are calling the celebrity faced babies "grotesque" but when they just look like babies they don't look like celebrities. We're losing $40 Million a day on this

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
More bad news; Fans are boycotting the disneyland dexter jettster's diner location on account of they would not serve mickey mouse pancakes. I just got off the phone with this guy from Modesto, he ranted at me for nine hours about how they wouldn't have heard of mickey mouse, that coruscant is 467,000 light years away from earth and walt disney, how they don't eat the same grains in the star wars and how atmospheric differences would make pancakes impossible to prepare in the same conditions as on earth and my god, this man just went on. It was awful!

Cancel my 3 o clock.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Lets just cross the entire franchise over with the black hole

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

Schweinhund posted:

I had the art department put together this concept art. It's scoring really well with soccer moms.

This is amazing. Showed this to my adult son (he's a star wars fan) and he cried, he said this was what the fans were craving. His reaction video currently has over 678,900 TikToks.

Can we make this his dad?

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
I'm afraid I have some bad news gang. Several thousand computers have been stolen from ILM and Pixar, in what is perhaps the greatest server heist of all time, and data about and including our new star wars movies is leaking out at slowly as it can be uploaded. They have episodes 10 and 11, the script for 12, the REAL episode 9 we were all going to try to sell next year, all the 3d models of yoda, and all of the other characters and worlds, the assets to rango, the file they uploaded wall-e's soul into when he died, the video of harrison ford drunk, TRON, the videos, pictures, and incriminating documents of the cruel zoo where the "puppets" are kept, and that's just what's uploaded now. My adult son tried hari-kari with his lightsaber because he was spoiled but he only poked his stomach very hard and fell over.

Suggestions? Let's Brainstorme people

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

reignofevil posted:

Buy your adult son an account

I'd like to, but he says computers exude "sith electromagnetism," so he won't use one and can't apply for any jobs or turn the light on and of

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

FilthyImp posted:

Uhhh... let's blame social justice nazis?

Reveal the RDR2-Inspired Boba Fett game we've been working on? The VR Mandalorian side-episodes?

I'm afraid that not only have the VR mandolorian episodes leaked, the virtual world we created for it has gained access to the internet and become self aware. They have a few questions for us, and a lot of nuclear codes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

Bogus Adventure posted:

What if we do that, but PROMISE to explain it in future novels, comic books, video games, and television shows that we release on our own premium subscription channel? Also, we need to make sure we tie part of the story into a popular video game. I've got a nephew who is really into this game called Fortnite...

Can we make the next one IN fortnite? Like a play the game characters perform? If its live, we can charge $30 a ticket each "performance"