Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

So this dumb loving company recreated their two famous murder deaths for cheap pops in the mitb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

magiccarpet posted:

So this dumb loving company recreated their two famous murder deaths for cheap pops in the mitb

And the other one for cheap pops at mania

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

magiccarpet posted:

Which were? I'm sorry so much poo poo happened during that match I am spacing on what you're talking about.

e: Baron Corbin throwing two dudes off the building = Owen Hart?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grem posted:

Which were? I'm sorry so much poo poo happened during that match I am spacing on what you're talking about.

e: Baron Corbin throwing two dudes off the building = Owen Hart?

Snuka throwing his girlfriend off a hotel balcony

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Oh I watched the DSotR episode and never even heard that she was thrown off a balcony. They really should have shown them land on a less raised portion of the roof, it was pretty jarring.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Grem posted:

Oh I watched the DSotR episode and never even heard that she was thrown off a balcony. They really should have shown them land on a less raised portion of the roof, it was pretty jarring.
I think for a very split second they showed a lower platform with Black and Mysterio on it, but it also blended in with the building but it was never brought up that Corbin attempt to murder two people AND got into a fight with Asuka for no reason, since he could have just grabbed his own drat briefcase.

Asuka should have just grabbed both and screamed with emphasis N O B O D Y is ready for Asuka

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Wait, Otis has the impossibly hot (especially by Vince's standards) girl as a girlfriend AND the MITB briefcase and hasn't gotten kicked in the balls like 10 times yet?
Somebody please lay out for me how this is actually terrible because I'm not understanding how this can exist otherwise.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The more absurd the better for me in wrestling, although even with that said, the MitB dipped a bit too far into Family Guy territory for me to completely like it, but the right people won. I liked Seth vs Drew. Braun vs Wyatt was bad. Rest of the show was okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
The MITB matches were like a sketch show with more misses than hits. Cartoony WWE "comedy" and pointless cameos with very few actual character moments.