Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

NZT-48. The pill from Limitless (it kind of counts). I'd love to be like one of those real life people who have perfect recollection of every moment of their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioOnTheComputer
Feb 5, 2002

woe unto those who forget about NUKE

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

mallratcal posted:

NZT-48. The pill from Limitless (it kind of counts). I'd love to be like one of those real life people who have perfect recollection of every moment of their lives.

this sounds like literal hell

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
I'd want a Droud from Larry Niven stories.
Just drop a wire in my head and hit the juice.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Dust from Babylon 5, telepathic PCP. Get angry high and rip through someone's mind YEEEEAAAAAAHH :shepface:

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
Everything from the Culture is the best

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

stim packs from Starcraft. sure it'll gently caress me up but I will have 10 seconds to RIP YOU IN HALF ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

According to my many playthroughs of Old Republic-era Star Wars games, Jedi at the height of their past glory constantly ran around high as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck on space supersoldier drugs

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Would make a lot of sense that prequel era jedi suck because they don't do drugs anymore

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Would make a lot of sense that prequel era jedi suck because they don't do drugs anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8&t=552s

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Red Sand from Mass Effect.

It's space cocaine, it's red, and it does everything regular cocaine does but it also gives you a little bit of telekinesis for a couple minutes after you get high.

Runaway Legs
Oct 11, 2012

Not a hat
Fun Shoe
I always wanted to try Vurt, from the novel by the same name by Jeff Noon

quote:

The novel is set in an alternate version of Manchester, England, in which society has been shaped by Vurt, a hallucinogenic drug/shared alternate reality, accessed by sucking on colour-coded feathers. Through some (never explained) mechanism, the dreams, mythology, and imaginings of humanity have achieved objective reality in the Vurt and become "real".

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Oh man I forgot about Vurt. What a weird cyberpunk novel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Dixon's Jet