Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

They're Great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I'd rather re-watch The Critic than the SW Prequels or Sequels.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

red bird

gently caress off op

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

She's delusional,
"where's god", etc.
Completely suicidal.
One day she snaps.
She wants to kill herself
but she realizes that
teen suicide is out this year
and homicide is a much healthier therapeutic expression.

I must say I didn't see that coming.

rabble rabble
Mar 23, 2015

Nap Ghost

expectations: subverted

Kangra
May 7, 2012

You can't just subvert expectations, and boom, thread.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Peachfart posted:

I'd rather re-watch The Critic than the SW Prequels or Sequels.

There's a lot of things I'd rather watch The Critic over

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

This thread is secretly an ARG pitch for my movie where the critic can't say his catchphrase and has a personal crisis.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth; I am a citizen of the world.

FunkyAl posted:

This thread is secretly an ARG pitch for my movie where the critic can't say his catchphrase and has a personal crisis.

A Void was a really good book and this is a good way to make a movie of it.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

FunkyAl posted:

I'd watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Nope

FunkyAl posted:

Disney throws a bag of money at Lovitz and all of a sudden in the middle of his review he says "It.... SNOKES?" while stroking out.