Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

We all know the internet is full of people who suck. Nazis, pedos, libertarians, bronies, anti-vaxxers, anime likers, gamers etc.( I know I repeated myself a bunch) This thread is about the people who just kinda suck. People like:

-the person who curses but spells it like sh*t and f*ck AND the person who informs them that you are indeed able to curse on the internet.

I dislike both of these people equally

-the person who says sportsball or Superb Owl

The only time a superb owl joke was funny was in season 2 of What We Do in the Shadows which is written by actual funny people, not internet comedians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
This guy right here https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=226333

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

epic bacon joke my guy /s

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The OP

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

You two just made the list

MY poo poo LIST

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

1. Op
2. No one else.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

rain dogs posted:

You two just made the list

MY poo poo LIST

Who has a shitlist lol. It’s like the 90s again whoooaaaaaaa :aaaaa:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

this guy

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

He's terrible.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Name names? I don't think so OP.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
tekashi69

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Obama

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Neil Degrasse Tyson when he talks about politics like he's some kind of authority on it. That's a real big pet peeve of mine. Public figures should stick to their fields of expertise.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

myself

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Hey man! Gently Caress you! You p*ece of shi*!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
People who are so ashamed of their past they rereg using an alt username.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Bart Sensual posted:

Neil Degrasse Tyson when he talks about politics like he's some kind of authority on it. That's a real big pet peeve of mine. Public figures should stick to their fields of expertise.
im sure he has some insights regarding overlooked benefits of science funding. and he would be as qualified to talk about politics as anyone whose field of expertise is getting elected

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Every single celebrity who has taken to created daily content during COVID-19.

but Chris D'Elia specifically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ3gUdHeoQk - Here he reacts to a sound clip of Chrstian Bale from 2009. He posted this 3 days ago.

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gary oldmans diary posted:

im sure he has some insights regarding overlooked benefits of science funding. and he would be as qualified to talk about politics as anyone whose field of expertise is getting elected
I agree about science funding but that's not what I'm taking about. He likes to make all his views public and he's a bit obnoxious about it.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

people still using Chuck Norris jokes

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
forums user "rain dogs"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Probably me

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
zaurg

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lmao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The_Continental posted:

Every single celebrity who has taken to created daily content during COVID-19.

but Chris D'Elia specifically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ3gUdHeoQk - Here he reacts to a sound clip of Chrstian Bale from 2009. He posted this 3 days ago.

This still makes me hate him and never want to click play. So it fits

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
whoevers typing my posts

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

AlphaOmegaSin.

He's garbage with a beard.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Aatrek sucks

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

people who write out long personal stories and they don't want to use real names so instead of making up fake names they just call people letters like "my friend P was cheating on J and M got really mad...."

it's annoying and I can't keep up with stories like that just make up fake names. or use real names no one will ever care or find out

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Hey man! Gently Caress you! You p*ece of shi*!

Isn't it rear end in a tophat? Wait i think that's rear end in a top hat. I need to log out and read this
Piss
poo poo
gently caress
oval office
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
Tits
rear end in a top hat

Hmmmmm

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

There we go

Am i being annoying??

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Icochet posted:

Aatrek sucks

Try and disagree with this statement I dare you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dixville posted:

Isn't it rear end in a tophat? Wait i think that's rear end in a top hat. I need to log out and read this
Piss
poo poo
gently caress
oval office
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
Tits
rear end in a top hat

Hmmmmm

My god... I've never seen someone sign their post eight times

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Milo and POTUS posted:

My god... I've never seen someone sign their post eight times

Well gently caress

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

so sick of this fucker

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

here you go it updates itself

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

*starts making fart noises*

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

rain dogs posted:

We all know the internet is full of people who suck. Nazis, pedos, libertarians, bronies, anti-vaxxers, anime likers, gamers etc.( I know I repeated myself a bunch) This thread is about the people who just kinda suck. People like:

-the person who curses but spells it like sh*t and f*ck AND the person who informs them that you are indeed able to curse on the internet.

I dislike both of these people equally

-the person who says sportsball or Superb Owl

The only time a superb owl joke was funny was in season 2 of What We Do in the Shadows which is written by actual funny people, not internet comedians.

Everyone, as humans are garbage when on the internet. Also, mostly when in person as well.

Everyone. Just put down "everyone".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bart Sensual posted:

How about when a guy tweeted "hey Neil look at this photo of the moon my wife took!" And Neil response was "lol, she took a photo through a telescope, scrub"