Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I barely eat anything and I look the best i've ever looked. I average 1200 calories. Low calories are the only consensus way to improve lifespan.

Don't drink Slimfast shakes though lmfao. If you wanna use them as a crutch at the beginning fine but have an "exit plan"

E: there are many ways to lose weight, but they all need to be followed for the long term. However you choose to proceed, consider whether you'll be able to maintain it for 6+ months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
ive done plenty of ridiculous fad diets and I had fun doing most of them and I learned something from each and every diet. I support you in your quest, op - you seem realistic about your prospects and tbh you’re at the point where it’s easy to lose weight so I have no doubt this will work for the short term.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mozi posted:

i'm concerned that this may just be one stage in swinging wildly between extremes but good luck op i guess

Long term weight loss for most people is kind of a two step forward, one step back Thing. What else is the pandemic for if not to experiment w new diets

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mozi posted:

true; it's just

i'm not sure is sustainable or why you would want to. but if losing weight makes it easier to tackle other things then it's good i guess

Simple, you stock the house with diet foods and not stuff that you overeat. Like, I’m the same way with peanut butter - I’ll easily eat a whole jar with a spoon. So I buy raw cashews or peanuts which I don’t really like and will eat one at a time.

It’s not an ideal relationship w food but I get the mindset