Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It's an extremely bad idea op. Your body will eventually go into starvation mode and you'll stop losing weight. Even if that somehow doesn't happen, you'll be malnourished and losing that much weight that fast will make you have loose skin that can only be removed by surgery. Suck it up and get on a healthy diet and exercise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dixville posted:

I love roasted vegetables

this, but also grilled and steamed

steamed broccoli and carrots :gizz:

e: also it's not really all that hard to find food with fiber if you're eating vegetables every day

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 13:57 on May 14, 2020

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I have been working out 4 days a week and eating right for 9 months, lost 45 pounds. I have not felt anything close a runner's high or exercise euphoria. I finish a workout and am relieved to be done but I never get that high that people always talk about. What am I doing wrong?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I do two days of cardio, one day of upper body, one day of lower body. I guess my cardio days are too short because I only do about 30 minutes.