Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I don't believe I am going to "gain it all back" when I get down to 190 because I plan on doing this for the rest of my life, 2 or 3 days per week. So Tuesday and Friday I will take in less than 500 calories, and the rest of the week I will eat whatever the hell I want.

It's way harder to do this 2 or 3 days per week than doing it every day. It's like if you only smoke a pack of cigarettes every other day. It's easier to go off the wagon completely than going off and on it 3 times per week. So your plan already doesn't seem feasible to me, even if ti doesn't kill you. Just have one normal meal per day, preferably dinner with your family like a normal human being. edit: to be clear you should start doing that now, not after you starve your self for a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU