Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I barely eat anything and I look the best i've ever looked. I average 1200 calories. Low calories are the only consensus way to improve lifespan.

Don't drink Slimfast shakes though lmfao. If you wanna use them as a crutch at the beginning fine but have an "exit plan"

Pretty much this - reduce calories to your lowest sustainable level and you'll steadily lose weight. My biggest concern with this is that you'll burn out with your extremely restrictive diet (and also that it'll get expensive to just buy Slimfasts like this, better get a Costco membership).

Weight loss takes a while, there's no getting around it. As you lose weight you'll lose weight slower too, but just keep at it. I highly suggest incorporating other food in there too - eat some salad on your Slimfast days, or something. Hell, make an enormous plate of fried onions and mushrooms or broccoli for stupidly low calories if you're craving something savory. It is possible to do, and you can do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

But I must ask...can you teach me the magic of being able to fry onions/mushrooms/broc while it not being fattening?

Just don't... deep fry them? Also get a food scale from IKEA or something and get in the habit of weighing poo poo. 1 KG of white mushrooms (say) is 220 calories. Two tablespoons of oil is another 240 or so, and is easily enough to sauté even that much. An entire large onion is like 60 cal, so if you mixed all that for 520 you'd end up with an enormous amount of food for pretty drat low calories relatively. Not that you can eat just a big pile of it, but lots of veggies (even fried) are stupidly low. That's two pounds or so of food for less calories than two McDoubles.