Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
High fat and protein, low carbs/starchy food helped me. Lost the weight fast, then I went to old eating habits because of quarantine and gained 1/3 of it back just as fast. So add exercise into the mix, climb a mountain or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I'll start my protein shake for lunch and a Bar S brand hotdog for dinner diet. Wish me luck!

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Started my diet today.. i'm craving booze and mozzarella sticks.. god drat.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
It's been another day OP, what's your status? My cheese, protein shake, and cheap hotdog diet. I lost 1.2 pounds.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
My keto food today seems to make lose my bad cravings for booze and mozzarella sticks that I had for yesterday. I'll see if I loose more weight. Inspiration OP!

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Yeah I try to add a five mile walk couple times a week. That with my gas station diet, I did drop another 3.8 pounds.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
OP still making those sick gains losses?

I can tell you i'm not craving food anymore... I just want booze.. any suggestions to fight booze cravings?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I caved, instead of eating 3 hotdog wieners, I ate one and had 4 booze drinks. The calories remained the same. I lost an 0.8 pound.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I think the OP likes the chocolate and doesn't want to eat a whole pound of candy.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Had a cheat day yesterday and doubled my calories from 1700 to 3500. Yet this morning I gained 5 pounds lol since the past few days weigh ins.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Sweet. I'll maintain the course. Got some more protein shakes but got some leafy and dark green veggies to enjoy.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Even if I screwed up and went over, I still log it and do better the next day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I have like no appetite. So on hour 48 of no food.