Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Don't get me wrong either one on its own is great (fitness and couples). Just going through TikTok and seeing the ones where a dude is lifting up a girl instantly makes me not like them. It's a signal that "I'm not creative or original but I work hard to take care of my body and I need others to validate me based on that.

Fitness singles accounts are often simply just sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thrush, op

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Amarcarts posted:

Don't get me wrong either one on its own is great (fitness and couples). Just going through TikTok and seeing the ones where a dude is lifting up a girl instantly makes me not like them. It's a signal that "I'm not creative or original but I work hard to take care of my body and I need others to validate me based on that.

\

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

it's TikTok, if they're not paedos they're good by me.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Why you going through tiktok op?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Travel couples on Instagram OP

Like can you go anywhere beautiful without having to both be in the photo lifting eachother up or doing that holding hands with cameraman thing

Please note this isn't me being jealous that they likely get paid to do this whilst my 15 followers get to enjoy my blurry photos of rocks

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Amarcarts posted:

This is the most goon post of 2020

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Icochet posted:

Why you going through tiktok op?

please answer this op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Heh look at these successful sexy couples that take care of their bodies instead of touching computers all day and self medicating with booze, what a bunch of rubes

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just happen to be a fitness body evaluator. I will validate, validate, vaaaaalllliiiiiddaaaaaateeee, and it only takes like 20 minutes or so. :hmmyes:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That feeling where you have to pee before you go to bed so you go pee and then you lay down and you still have to pee and you think you have to pee again and you're like "what the gently caress I just peed" but it won't go away so eventually you get up and pee again and you don't even really pee it's just a little pee and you roll your eyes at your dick like 'C'mon' and then you go back to bed and lay down and you realize you still gotta pee and you're like 'No. gently caress that I do not have to pee again I'm not falling for that again."

That's more annoying op.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like waking up and having these 30 second long multi-tonal farts and you know somebody’s face should be in there but they’re just lost to the wind. :smith:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Like waking up and having these 30 second long multi-tonal farts and you know somebody’s face should be in there but they’re just lost to the wind. :smith:

The Lord is there.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

The Lord is there.

:unsmith:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Body fascism as I like to call it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People think suckin down protein shakes is the fastest way to fitness, but it’s like now you can do your Sugar Spec with 2 trainers at the same time and figure out your honey drop and plot out your whole course ahead of time so you aren’t just blindly thrashing around the gym.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Would rather chill with this fella than fitness couples.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I just happen to be a fitness body evaluator. I will validate, validate, vaaaaalllliiiiiddaaaaaateeee, and it only takes like 20 minutes or so. :hmmyes:

Same I even have a hat and badge that say FBI

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Female body inspector lol. :v:

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

That feeling where you have to pee before you go to bed so you go pee and then you lay down and you still have to pee and you think you have to pee again and you're like "what the gently caress I just peed" but it won't go away so eventually you get up and pee again and you don't even really pee it's just a little pee and you roll your eyes at your dick like 'C'mon' and then you go back to bed and lay down and you realize you still gotta pee and you're like 'No. gently caress that I do not have to pee again I'm not falling for that again."

That's more annoying op.

Yeah gently caress this, it's the worst.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

That's more annoying op.

I usually just roll over snd piss out the window in this case

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Ratjaculation posted:

Travel couples on Instagram OP

Like can you go anywhere beautiful without having to both be in the photo lifting eachother up or doing that holding hands with cameraman thing

Please note this isn't me being jealous that they likely get paid to do this whilst my 15 followers get to enjoy my blurry photos of rocks

Oh God the holding hands thing. gently caress whoever came up with that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There’s some people in the world who think stuff they don’t own any rights to is now somehow their loving business because it bad and wrong or stolen. Nah there’s just some poo poo that ain’t yours.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

shut up blegum posted:

Oh God the holding hands thing. gently caress whoever came up with that.

https://instagram.com/insta_repeat

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

That's more annoying op.

If you're a dude, maybe get your prostate checked m8

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
A cat that has fallen completely asleep, stays completely asleep when you get up from the couch & walk toward your bedroom, and immediately starts yowling like they're being branded the second you close the bedroom door.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Big Beef City posted:

That's more annoying op.

You may have diabetes

Or if you're a male, prostate issues.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Fitness couples IRL, OP.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Just getting up, huh? Carol and me just got back from a ten mile jog!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Thank you to everyone concerned about the fact that I'm already dead that I have ghost pee syndrome like twice a year. I'm on the way to the ER currently.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If you don't have some prostate issues by 30 you haven't lived

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Applewhite posted:

Fitness couples IRL, OP.

Applewhite posted:

"Just getting up, huh? Carol and me just got back from a ten mile jog!"

Bonus points if they judge everything that you have ever done and/or make "helpful" suggestions for how to make your life exactly like theirs.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
whats worse are fitness couples on social media who refuse my invites to come hang out in my hot tub with me

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I see those beautiful people with perfect bodies in love with each other while they travel around making money and I just get so angry I start to shake.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah evolution thrives on horribly unattractive and dysfunctional people being forced to copulate by the government actually. We really need swat teams for when attractive intelligent people with a sense of self worth make passionate love because we need to get this misery train back on course to hell.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Tbh I find social media in general to be incredibly annoying and that's why I don't have any social presence unless you count this forum, so I haven't run into these myself. But yes I could see a bunch of doofus doing literal "weird flex" being annoying.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
fitness polycues

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Just thinking about all that Olympic sex between them.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
My sister in law is half of a fitness couple and she frequently yells at her bf to stop looking at other fitness models on Instagram. No one is truly happy it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

i am