Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

What is this thing?

No really what is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingrofl
May 1, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the most fun ive ever had in my entire life.

im seriousposting now. u wiseguyz and madams had me hmbwl all day and night long

LONG LIVE SomethingAwful.com

im lucid again.

full disclosure.

a street-walking incestous transvestite with drug problems near Los Angeles...cbd might help. I recommend emu cbd rub for back pain. Helped a loved out immensely.

LOWTAX FOR PRESIDENT!

somethingrofl fucked around with this message at 06:14 on May 14, 2020

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Thinkin bout dem beans

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Thinkin bout dem beans

there are many types of beans: black, black-eyed, mexican jumping, "beaners", refried, kidney, liver, appendix, lima, peru, and loaded. Describe you're beans for better diagnosis, but I think you have kideney stone beans, so you should soak them in water and spices.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
How to cook beans on stove. Mom wont let me use it!

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

My Shoes posted:

eat beens

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

How to cook beans on stove. Mom wont let me use it!

wait until your mom leave and get a stool trust me i use a stove b4

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

HI does anyoe know how to deal with *major* ant infests? I'm talking 20-30 ants visible at all times, many more hiding in cabinets and more.

Background: 3 months ago moved into new appt. ONe of my dreams was to have a "Candy Dispenser". Built ouf wood, with candy (unwrapped) in it. Twist dial and candy comes out. Trying to attach pix but this doesnt' work??? Anyway candy must have attracted ants, suddenly found them all over floor and inside candy dispenser! I cleaned it out best I could, candy seems okay now but ants have moved into other areas.

Other day I woke up to ants on face. Am worried they could be getting worse. Where is queen? How do I smash queen?

Thanks in advance!

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

My poop is bright red. it scared me. i ate beats. is this because of beats or is my butt hurt? friend said butt hurt. what do i do????????!!!!

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A Fancy Hat posted:

HI does anyoe know how to deal with *major* ant infests? I'm talking 20-30 ants visible at all times, many more hiding in cabinets and more.

Background: 3 months ago moved into new appt. ONe of my dreams was to have a "Candy Dispenser". Built ouf wood, with candy (unwrapped) in it. Twist dial and candy comes out. Trying to attach pix but this doesnt' work??? Anyway candy must have attracted ants, suddenly found them all over floor and inside candy dispenser! I cleaned it out best I could, candy seems okay now but ants have moved into other areas.

Other day I woke up to ants on face. Am worried they could be getting worse. Where is queen? How do I smash queen?

Thanks in advance!

Leav happy meals around teh house..... when ant coem to eat step onto ant until no ant left

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sid Vicious posted:

wait until your mom leave and get a stool trust me i use a stove b4

My stive is on but no fire. Do i let it warm up ? Kithcn smells bad now too

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjU0hTIsHxg

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

ottube

hi how is hottube spelt am haveing yarcel and i need to no how u spelled the pool with hot watar and bubels

thaks

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

GyverMac posted:

Leav happy meals around teh house..... when ant coem to eat step onto ant until no ant left

thx godbless this is worken like a charm so far, do I just trow out the meeals?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

How can i downkoad from utube???

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
THE MICROWAVE GOT MY COUSIN PREGNANT

WE MICROWAVED YOGHURT AND SHE DRANK IT ANO DNOW SHE'S PREGNANT

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

How can i downkoad from utube???

save limewire off of the internet and put the link in it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Help!

I need help!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

save limewire off of the internet and put the link in it

RealLimewire.exe? Ok. Only 10gbs not so bad

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Is shameful if fart in he own mouth?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
valesquezLv 4
4 years ago

I lived in south jap pa. and we've cougar there. the DRN actual hides the reality from the regularly occurring public, with the aid of fact they do no longer desire gun toting nuts to pass lion looking. the cougars have taken sheep, cows and a few youthful horses. it is basically NATURE. those animals have been here long earlier farmers and settlers have been. people led to their death and worse yet people reason the themes they have now. A cougar could regularly have a variety many miles to disguise and hunt on. yet with the aid of fact of human encroachment, we've left them small wallet to stay in and restrained them to places they generally would not have lived. so as that they do what they ought to to proceed to exist. They consume farm animals. became your horse cheated out of her existence? no. she became a sufferer of nature. The sturdy shall proceed to exist, is the way of it. Is the DRN ranger to blame for this? no, why? with the aid of fact he's doing what's federally mandated. ought to you blame the lions for being lions? No, understand you have them on your section, and bring any ill, lame or pregnant animals interior a closed barn at nighttime whilst the lions hunt. If that mare became with the aid of foal and you knew there have been lions approximately, what made you think of she would not be a acceptable objective for them? undergo in recommendations, predators take the previous, the ill, the injured, the extra youthful. A mare on the factor of foaling is a robust objective, and uncomplicated meal. What happens in case you have the skill to shoot all the lions and then the deer over run croplands, and pastures to graze? or get a ailment it is communicable to farm animals and wipe them out? people screwed up the organic stability whilst they killed off the predators, now we ought to pay the fee to repair what we broke. upload: i'm getting what your announcing. yet I additionally get that your mum and dad chosen to stay in somewhat that Cougar and wolves inhabit. precisely the place do you think of they ought to stay? Zoo's? fenced enclosures? Preserves? additionally your positioned up wasnt approximately babies it became approximately farm animals..

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Qestions on diet optinos:

I have put on a little wait in the past year-two and looking to loose the wait soon. Wat are my otpions for "good, healthy" food that still "tastes good'.

I do not like veggies or froots unless they are loops.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

help me i gave my babby brother alcahol to helpp him sleeepp and now he wont wake upp what do i do i trieded playin loud music to wak him upp but he wnt help mee im scard??????????

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Help me with very serious problem:

My friend and I are going to the grocery store and we need:

5 tomatoes
4 apples
7 oranges

If 3 organges weigh the same as 2 apples, but 1 apple weights the same as 1.5 tomatoes, how many trips do we have to make to the stoer if my friend can carry teh weight of 2 oranges at a time and I can carry the weigt of 3 tomatoes at a time. HELP THIS IS URGENT AND WE ARE GOING TO THE STORE BY 4 PM TODAY.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

EorayMel posted:

valesquezLv 4
4 years ago

I lived in south jap pa. and we've cougar there. the DRN actual hides the reality from the regularly occurring public, with the aid of fact they do no longer desire gun toting nuts to pass lion looking. the cougars have taken sheep, cows and a few youthful horses. it is basically NATURE. those animals have been here long earlier farmers and settlers have been. people led to their death and worse yet people reason the themes they have now. A cougar could regularly have a variety many miles to disguise and hunt on. yet with the aid of fact of human encroachment, we've left them small wallet to stay in and restrained them to places they generally would not have lived. so as that they do what they ought to to proceed to exist. They consume farm animals. became your horse cheated out of her existence? no. she became a sufferer of nature. The sturdy shall proceed to exist, is the way of it. Is the DRN ranger to blame for this? no, why? with the aid of fact he's doing what's federally mandated. ought to you blame the lions for being lions? No, understand you have them on your section, and bring any ill, lame or pregnant animals interior a closed barn at nighttime whilst the lions hunt. If that mare became with the aid of foal and you knew there have been lions approximately, what made you think of she would not be a acceptable objective for them? undergo in recommendations, predators take the previous, the ill, the injured, the extra youthful. A mare on the factor of foaling is a robust objective, and uncomplicated meal. What happens in case you have the skill to shoot all the lions and then the deer over run croplands, and pastures to graze? or get a ailment it is communicable to farm animals and wipe them out? people screwed up the organic stability whilst they killed off the predators, now we ought to pay the fee to repair what we broke. upload: i'm getting what your announcing. yet I additionally get that your mum and dad chosen to stay in somewhat that Cougar and wolves inhabit. precisely the place do you think of they ought to stay? Zoo's? fenced enclosures? Preserves? additionally your positioned up wasnt approximately babies it became approximately farm animals..

Best Answer:
Yeah cougars are cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

Help me with very serious problem:

My friend and I are going to the grocery store and we need:

5 tomatoes
4 apples
7 oranges

If 3 organges weigh the same as 2 apples, but 1 apple weights the same as 1.5 tomatoes, how many trips do we have to make to the stoer if my friend can carry teh weight of 2 oranges at a time and I can carry the weigt of 3 tomatoes at a time. HELP THIS IS URGENT AND WE ARE GOING TO THE STORE BY 4 PM TODAY.

ok friend a problem as old as time itself indeed. step one is to breed a tomato-apple hybrid called a 'tomapple'. step two should be obvious. plz like this answer if it was helpufl thx