Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I was sure I'd played this before, but I think I had it confused with the Dig for some reason. Seeing that there are death scenarios, I would have avoided it as a kid, I was always more about LucasArts than Sierra. I have watched the intro, I am almost certain, might have quit the moment I had my first death. Now I am torn between watching this or playing it for myself...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Well, I at least, never noticed. I tend not to though, there has to be some severe graphical errors for me to realise something isn't right...

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Maybe remove the vid with the stutters? I just watched that one before scrolling down and realising that you had a fixed version out.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Kibayasu posted:

This game was way more irreverent then I was expecting. Sure there was plenty of comedy in adventure games back then but at least the ones I played didn't involve a kangaroo game show court. Quite the bizarre mish-mash of topics.

I am guessing you never played Sam an Max hit the road, then? ;)

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Kibayasu posted:

Oh sure but a game sets certain expectations you know? When you start with kidnapping, mass murder, and political intrigue it sets a different kind of bar!

Wait, which game are you speaking of? I realised mid answer that you could be referring to either of them.