Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjonkel
Jan 31, 2012
So happy to see an LP of this game, I asked for it a few months ago, so looking forward to following this! I got this game in a bundle when I bought a Soundblaster card for my PC i 1994, and it was the first cd-rom game I played. Remember being stuck on the button puzzle at the end of the second video as well. Also, the "Will you swap it for my clipboard?" has been a running gag with my brother to this day, and I'm glad it was pretty much exactly as I remembered it, including the dialect.

I don't remember the ending at all, or much of the plot, so almost feel like I'm watching it blind even if I remember certain things still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjonkel
Jan 31, 2012
There's some stutter in the first few minutes while talking to Anita, but the rest of the video is fine. It's really weird seeing this played after 25 years, I remember some things very clearly like Anchor and Burke, but most of it is completely blank and I feel like I'm watching it blind.

I really like this LP, I think you have the right amount of comments and explanations, but never interrupting the dialog. Looking forward to the rest of it!

Sjonkel
Jan 31, 2012
Thanks for a wonderful LP. Looking forward to the bonus videos!

The last scene I can remember from this game was the tunnel where you have to put the bulb into the socket, everything after that is a complete blank. Wondering if I actually completed it back in the day, but it would seem weird to give up that late. Was a fun ride down memory lane for sure, I'm going through your Monkey Island LP's right now and enjoying them a lot also!