Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

(Poster for Chess video game)

John Travolta is About to Make You His Bitch

Daichess

Slurp it up

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Chess: The Fyre Festival of boardgames

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Chess: The Fyre Festival of boardgames

i can appreciate this

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

nut

ya you think that's bad just wait til he tells you how the loving horse moves

idiotsavant
trying to lose myself in the fulsome bouquet of a Santa Cruz Pinot noir but all i can smell is the stink of the chessboard and the filthy chess people

idiotsavant
angry parents at the pta meeting shouting and jeering at a sweaty panicked 3rd grade gym teacher as two town policemen try to hold them back

"you tried to teach my son... CHESS!?!"

"BREAK HIS FINGERS BREAK HIS FINGERS"

idiotsavant
bronski beat - smalltown chess

Trying

I got my clock and detailed character sheets for all my tiny dudes, let's rumble.

FutonForensic

star trek is supposed to be a vision of a utopian future for humanity, whilst at the same time showing that not only are motherfuckers still playing chess, they took time and effort to elaborate on it and spread it to other alien civilizations like it's herpes for the brain

wearing a lampshade

FutonForensic posted:

star trek is supposed to be a vision of a utopian future for humanity, whilst at the same time showing that not only are motherfuckers still playing chess, they took time and effort to elaborate on it and spread it to other alien civilizations like it's herpes for the brain

it also ignores the fact that people would still be playing tetris even in the far future

Finger Prince

Pfft, chess. Come talk to me when you've mastered Go.
Counter-Strike:GO.

Ebeneezer Splooge

Finger Prince posted:

Pfft, chess. Come talk to me when you've mastered Go.
Counter-Strike:GO.

Still playing de_dust2 on Source sorry friendo

barfdog

queen to d3?

more like queen to deez nuts.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

the game so boring they had to add a slapclock