Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
rockstar loving sucks OP
MURDER SIMULATOR
FOLLOW THE drat TRAIN CJ
JETPACK GOKU
View Results

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

how good are web comics??

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Aside from that weird relaunching issue, I've been having fun with it, the heist missions are really well put together and switching between different characters mid mission is cool.

I agree with the complaints about losing cops being boring now because it's more efficient to just find some side alley and hide until they go away but also it's not a deal breaker. Gonna finish the story cause I never did the first time I played this then dip my toe into online.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

WampaLord posted:

Gonna finish the story cause I never did the first time I played this then dip my toe into online.

Remember one important rule: everyone is kill on sight. Mercy just means you're the one getting shot for no reason.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
74% done! Another day and it'll be done! Maybe!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
80%. HELL YEAH

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You know a game's good when you're excitedly counting down how much you've got to go until you can stop playing.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
milo and potus has that version of dsl that is twice as fast as dial-up

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Oh poo poo, I thought they were announcing how far through the game they were.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Sunswipe posted:

Oh poo poo, I thought they were announcing how far through the game they were.

nah like most of the other people itt he hasnt played it yet

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
something to keep in mind is that GTA online is loving atrocious. The servers are dog poo poo, the loading times are dog poo poo, the missions are mostly dog poo poo, the heists are dog poo poo, the other players are dog poo poo, the lag is dog poo poo, the open world missions are dog poo poo, and the CEO and Bunker missions are mostly dog poo poo.

But you can cruise around with your bros online and shoot people while listening to thug music in Discord with Groovy Bot. So, most of that can be forgiven.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

see like i feel like the best parts of GTA are more easily replicated in better games to be 100% sincere

cruising around w bros online and listening to music sounds like a good time that can just be framed around a better game :shrug::

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's done, boys.

gary oldmans diary posted:

milo and potus has that version of dsl that is twice as fast as dial-up

God I wish it was blazing fast. The problem seemed, that despite actively murdering my bandwidth, that it'd just not do anything like whenever the gently caress it felt like it. Like 0.0 mbps. It was all spikes and flats. Just embarrassing.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

God I wish it was blazing fast. The problem seemed, that despite actively murdering my bandwidth, that it'd just not do anything like whenever the gently caress it felt like it. Like 0.0 mbps. It was all spikes and flats. Just embarrassing.
call reemus and zeke the 2 techs in your county to quit workin the shine and come get to fixin it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

gary oldmans diary posted:

call reemus and zeke the 2 techs in your county to quit workin the shine and come get to fixin it

sounds like a Trevor mission

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
did you enjoy your free gta

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I was the model for the How big is your junk ad

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
Most fun I ever had in this game was going off radar and creeping up on dudes who were sniping. Then just sit there doing the jerking animation until off radar expires and they whip around once they check the mini map and see there's suddenly somebody 10 feet away furiously beating off.

I called myself HiddenJerker.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Got both this and Company of heroes 2 to play. Good week for downloading boys

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i just found out the 'hunting pack' game mode is basically enhanced OJ from back in the goon theft auto days

enjoy it folks

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

SmokaDustbowl posted:

did you enjoy your free gta

hoooly poo poo has twitter heard about this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I just did the doggy mission

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Pontificating rear end posted:

hoooly poo poo has twitter heard about this

it says welcome

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

Milo and POTUS posted:

I just did the doggy mission

A mission... as a dog and from the dog's perspective in life?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Good shotgun in the game. The damage doesn't completely disappear past 10 feet

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
For online mode, I got all the free properties like the bunker and biker bar and all the free vehicles and now I just chillax until the cops kill me or goons are doing something fun. Basically just a chill sandbox driving game...that takes a loving eternity to load up.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't fly the helicopter for poo poo and it's impeding my progress!!!!!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I found out that you can evade missile lock on in the deluxo car by rapid switching out of and into flying mode.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I can't fly the helicopter for poo poo and it's impeding my progress!!!!!

If you're using a KB&M being successful in the air is completely down to luck, otherwise even bobbing up and down is ridiculous.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

I heard they remastered Saints Row The Third

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

KinkyJohn posted:

I heard they remastered Saints Row The Third

That's the worst one wth. Why would you spend time and money on that instead of 2?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Windows 98 posted:

something to keep in mind is that GTA online is loving atrocious. The servers are dog poo poo, the loading times are dog poo poo, the missions are mostly dog poo poo, the heists are dog poo poo, the other players are dog poo poo, the lag is dog poo poo, the open world missions are dog poo poo, and the CEO and Bunker missions are mostly dog poo poo.

But you can cruise around with your bros online and shoot people while listening to thug music in Discord with Groovy Bot. So, most of that can be forgiven.

Yeah it's better to play RDR2 online and just ride around in overalls lassoing people while they try to rob trains.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This stupid mission with the smoke in guy I got to drive a horrible POS truck. Not only is it slow, it somehow has zero mass; you can forget about ramming cops out of the way

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Milo and POTUS posted:

This stupid mission with the smoke in guy I got to drive a horrible POS truck. Not only is it slow, it somehow has zero mass; you can forget about ramming cops out of the way

What if the truck doesn't suck but you do :gtfoycs:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The Lawn Mower appears to be powered by a V8 engine, but appears to sound like a small diesel engine, similar to the Forklift. It has a single-speed transmission and a front wheel drive layout. Based on the files, speed is limited to just roughly 13 mph, making it the second slowest land vehicle in the game (only above the Dozer's speed of 9 mph). This also makes the vehicle even slower than the player on foot.

Its short wheelbase and small wheels enable it to turn corners sharply, but the Lawn Mower is very slow, possessing bad acceleration and torque. Its low ground clearance prevents it from going over small bumps or even curbs without getting stuck. The open-cabin nature of the Lawn Mower leaves the player susceptible to gunfire, making the Lawn Mower a poor choice for a getaway vehicle.

When riding a Lawn Mower, players are able to use the Sawed-Off Shotgun as a mean of defense.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EorayMel posted:

The Lawn Mower appears to be powered by a V8 engine, but appears to sound like a small diesel engine, similar to the Forklift. It has a single-speed transmission and a front wheel drive layout. Based on the files, speed is limited to just roughly 13 mph, making it the second slowest land vehicle in the game (only above the Dozer's speed of 9 mph). This also makes the vehicle even slower than the player on foot.

Its short wheelbase and small wheels enable it to turn corners sharply, but the Lawn Mower is very slow, possessing bad acceleration and torque. Its low ground clearance prevents it from going over small bumps or even curbs without getting stuck. The open-cabin nature of the Lawn Mower leaves the player susceptible to gunfire, making the Lawn Mower a poor choice for a getaway vehicle.

When riding a Lawn Mower, players are able to use the Sawed-Off Shotgun as a mean of defense.

lmao

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I slow poo poo down and be like left4dead3.

No one knows. It never ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFH5JgyZK1I

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EorayMel posted:

What if the truck doesn't suck but you do :gtfoycs:

No, that truck is poo poo. I am also poo poo, though. Half credit

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

That's the worst one wth. Why would you spend time and money on that instead of 2?

Why the gently caress would anyone ~remaster~ any DirectX11 game in 2020? What next, Battlefield 3 Remastered? (NB: DICE DONT DO THIS)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I dropped tens of thousands upgrading Franklin's default white car because I probably use it the most. Will the upgrades carry over if I die/get arrested/car destroyed or did I just waste 30 grand souping up a car that I'll never take out of the garage