Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

So we all know the four horsemen. Classic stuff. In case you don't:

1st rider is on a white horse, carries a bow and arrow and is thought to be either conquest, righteous war, or maybe christ

2nd rider is war or civil war on a red horse. He's got a big ol' sword. Boom

3rd rider rides a black horse and carries scales, kind of a weird weapon but I guess that's what famine does. I dunno. Maybe they did things different back then.

4th and final rider is on a pale horse, only one explicitly named as death. Also the only one described as not carrying anything even though he's usually depicted with a scythe or sword. Probably does some poison hand technique.

Point is, back in the day when the bible was published four riders was probably enough for the world population, but in the last lots of years population has exploded! What I'm saying is maybe we should workshop some new riders to ad to the roster, help those four out a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Internet bullying. Rides the latest horse from Apple. Carries the latest iPhone. Can internet detective humiliating posts and pictures that you even forgot about in mere seconds.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Ja Rule. He rides a gold horse and promises you a never ending party filled with your basest desires, but really he's just trapping you on a small island with limited resources where all you have to eat is moist ham sandwiches instead of the gourmet meals you were promised!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

the sisters wives from the tlc show sister wives they all ride on one horse and talk loudly and you gotta listen to them because your mom likes the show

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
the newest horsemen is a late twenties tech bro who drives a cybertruck. He tailgates you non-stop and if you try to change lanes to get away he magically appears to cut you off in traffic

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
DeviantArt

Is the horse.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Bojack Horseman needs a spot on the apoco-roster

Wanted By Weed

LastGoodBoy posted:

DeviantArt

Is the horse.

This explains this bizarre "april fools" joke.

wearing a lampshade

LastGoodBoy posted:

DeviantArt

Is the horse.

bizarre pervert inflation type of apocalypse

Finger Prince

And lo, a fifth rider approached.
And his horse was very tall.
And he was really judgey for some reason.

barfdog

elon musk - spacex is jus t a project to blast people into space and those tunnels he wants to build are all actually portals to hell, just like in doom

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

barfdog

the cybertruck is obviously elon's horse btw

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!