Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Here on Blood Island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Sure, it's pretty remote, and there is the constant threat of being dragged into the deep, dark jungle by unknowable shadowy forces never to be seen again, but it's also a great place to raise your kids! Much less distractions out here. So they can focus on staying alive.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 20:04 on May 16, 2020

Escape From Noise

Been living here for almost ten years now and the screams never get old! Every so often I even identify a new one! It's the little things, you know?

Escape From Noise

Did you talk to Jerry over on Skull Island?:rolleyes: Yeah. Guy loooooves to talk a big game about the dangers of living there. Lol. Whatever, dude. You haven't even lost one limb, much less a loved one to the maddening horrors of the deep. Plus, cable internet. Sure. That's really roughing it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's called blood island so i would ask you to be positive. i loving see you smirking, don't you even dare call yourself "a negative"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Don't even know why they even call it blood island tbh, almost nothing here is colored red. Even the actual blood they get spilled regularly has usually blackened by the time you find the body.

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's better than the urine pissinsula, i'll give you that

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's just Boston. You get used to it after a while.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
We need new nomenclature. The germans make words up for things. We should to Like, how do you describe a food not being exactly tasting but being wholesome and somehow mumbo jumbo spiritualual? Like, mmmm this ravi is so manafull.

nut

me with a shell against my ear: i can hear the neverending screams

Escape From Noise

Also Skull Island has ever been a peninsula ever since that little volcanic eruption a while back. They're still milking it. Of course

wearing a lampshade

Sure, blood island has its problems like any island that has nightmare beasts that lurk in the night, waiting to rend flesh from bones and slake themselves on fresh carnage, but there's always the tourism industry.

wearing a lampshade

Yeah, blood islands cool, but it's not really scary, per se. More jumpscare rather. If you want scary though, you should go to Killed My Younger Sister as She Was Looking Out Through the Passenger Window by Veering Too Close to a Lightpole While I Was Driving Home Drunk From a Party and Now Haunts Us Island. Real cerebral.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Grizzled Old Sea Captain: heed ye well the local warning not to venture into the caves of creepy cove! The last person foolhardy enough to try got roped into a 3-day timeshare pitch meeting!

Tourists: well that's not so-

Captain: They had to pay for their own drinks!

Tourists: *shudder*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Yinlock

I mean yes, if you don't take the exact steps to appease the Thirsting God you get dragged into the hell dimension for an eternity of torment, but it's not THAT hard to remember the ceremony

Escape From Noise

Blood Island is a place where people still talk to their neighbors. Because they care. Also because it's good to check if they've been replaced by skinwalkers

sb hermit

always nice to come home and doze off to the naturally occurring screams of blood island

I have to go on work trips every so often and always have to use recordings or artificial machine-generated screams. It's not the same, and besides you have to wear headphones or risk getting kicked out. I don't know why people bother with white noise generators when they're so quiet.

sb hermit

my dad also did his share of traveling... yep, I'm not a first generation resident!

He used a cassette, "Police Sirens responding to violence at Waffle House restaurants in the Mid-West", but who has a cassette player anymore?

sb hermit

We were worried about ritual components when tri-county warlock reagents was bought out and their offices were turned into lakefront condos

turns out amazon can just ship the stuff overseas in 2 days and it works just as well... I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

turns out that the blood in "blood island" is actually tomato ketchup and this entire thing has been an elaborate halloween prank - well, andy, well done, you got me, but did you really have to keep me on this island for 7 months? my wife's going to be furious

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4