Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Your Shoes posted:

Proof I am not MY SHOES but YOUR SHOES

I watched this guy eat, like, a LOT of Taco Bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Eh gently caress it. 13 (!) years ago almost to the day (I’m on the right, I’m actually very tall the guy next to me is almost nine feet tall):

More recently hiding behind the dog

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Something about that shadowy hotel room corner makes this look very ominous. Like you've just killed a man offscreen

Forums user Killed a Guy in ‘96

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gleebster judging by your posts in the Lunch thread I can only assume that is a pear martini

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spinz posted:

I suppose the downside of a shaved head is some people assuming you are racist or we, that would suck hard :(

I don’t shave down to the skin but I do slap a 1 guard on the buzzers and go to town. Best thing I ever did once it started thinning out. It’s common enough now where no one cares or automatically thinks “racist skinhead” unless you’re sporting lovely nazi tattoos or otherwise advertising that you’re a racist piece of poo poo.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

hey fellas'

there was a spider hanging there

What Poison video are you watching?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

no video just mama's fallen angel or was it angels

just reminds me of a really long time ago

just like this thread

drat takes me back. Good tune

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jose posted:

ah gently caress it

Not what I was expecting but a still a cool guy with a cool snake

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This is one of my dogs, Ellie. This picture was taken a few days after we got her and she had had a spa day (she was a stray so was in rough shape when we rescued her). She’s old and blind in one eye but a very good girl.

Right now she’s recovering from a big surgery: mastectomy for a lump on her chest, removal of large skin tag on her back, and a spay. When they were doing the spay they found another lump on her ovary. Fingers and toes are crossed that her pathology comes back negative.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Glenn Quebec posted:

Old Glenn slurping down his third or fourth martini.

You know when you're done when you eat the olive and go ughhh

I was on a Manhattan kick for a while recently and had so many one night that I had that same reaction to the maraschino cherry at the bottom of the glass.

I did not make it to the toilet.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Glenn Quebec posted:

Imo it's the sweetness of a Manhattan that would get the better of me.

I drink my martini with gin and very dry with only a few olives. No olive juice. Never dirty.

Agreed. On the rare occasion I do a vodka martini I use a twist of lemon for garnish. Gin martinis for me are 3:1 with a good fresh vermouth and a single olive.

Related: went to a dive bar once with a few friends and one of them ordered a dirty martini. The olives were in oil instead of brine. :barf:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

COOL CORN posted:

Don't worry she has a head and it's adorable

A+++ dog right there

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ugly In The Morning posted:

If you ever want to treat yourself do a martini with a garlic-stuffed olive as a garnish. The flavor of the garlic goes weirdly well with gin.

This would lead to me just passing out in the recliner with an empty bottle of gin next to an empty jar of garlic stuffed olives

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

From the weight loss thread today.

Dude, that’s some major change. Congrats!

I’m currently at quarantine high of 171 and know I need to get down to 150 ish but summer is beer and grilled meats time and I’m really struggling with balance.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I posted this in the dog thread too but my highly autistic stepson actually tried to interact with one of our dogs today which is a huge milestone. I snapped the picture late but he was actually giving her a hug!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Bloop posted:

Sadly it's been coopted by the "boogaloo boys" white nationalist group trying to start civil war 2

At the moment it's a bit like wearing a red hat or khakis and a white shirt. Not necessarily bad but people might make assumptions

Good to at least be aware

Maybe he wears the shirt as a honeypot for white supremacists so he can out them and then punch them in the face repeatedly.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Statutory Ape posted:

You could ask the Dog for its discord username, thats a common enough trick tbh

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

This is art

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LordArgh posted:

i fixed your photo

Mite put it in a museum

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hackers film 1995 posted:

HOT drat i love dogs. those are some good boys/girls

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Fartington Butts posted:

Commence birthday drinking.

Happy birthday!

I’ve been drinking for like the last three days so I think I’m gonna take the night off.

Ha j/k gonna drink rn

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Theophany posted:

Live your best 'stache, especially when you're fighting a losing battle with your hairline.

You’re rockin’ it dude. You still got a few years left before you gotta buzz it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Exasperated dad basement posting

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tonsils? Still got em. I think I’m pretty much whole other than my soul and dignity.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Batterypowered7 posted:

Way too happy looking for an r/relationships thread regular.

He’s happy because those people aren’t him (hopefully)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Can someone tell me how to smoke a weed? I keep trying and nothing happens. My girlfriend gets some good stuff (so I’m told) from the dispensary since she has a medical card but it just doesn’t seem to do much for me?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bronze Fonz posted:

Yeah, this also make sure it even has THC in it and it's not CBD, because you won't feel it with CBD only.

According to the label the vape cartridge we used tonight was 78.6% THC. She has some actual leaf too but we didn’t dig into that.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bronze Fonz posted:

Uh... that.. doesn't sound quite possible, or you're a robot.

I took another look at the label. It says “79.86% THC Pure Cannabis Extract, 354mg per unit”.

I took like 8 good puffs, nothing. I wasn’t drinking then either, although that has changed.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

When all this is over I expect a lot of you motherfuckers to cross that border and come smoke a blunt with me

My girlfriend is Canadian (from a Toronto suburb). The way things are going in the US I should just marry her and move to Canada. Well, if the border ever opens again.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The kid in me remembered the SNES controller as being awesome and then I got one of the SNES Minis and goddamn that controller has not aged well.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dell_Zincht posted:

I don't think any 16-bit controllers have aged well.

In fact, I don't think it was until I got a DualShock 2 that I went "You know what? This controller feels right."

I said the same thing with the DualShock 4. I hated the DS3

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

Remember N 64 controllers? How the gently caress were you supposed to hold those. I remember playing rainbow 6 and needing to use the C pad and it was just not possible.

Like this

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Shave it, if you're eating rear end of generous diameter you will score the insides of the booty cheeks like steel wool on a fatty cut of hanger steak.

You say it like it’s a bad thing

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wait...you’re NOT Weird Al?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A beautiful (if very hot) day, off work early, a mug of cold beer, and chilling with my best bud. Life is OK sometimes.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

funkybottoms posted:

poo poo, fair point.

This guy sent me some bomb-rear end beers earlier this year.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My weed tolerance is still beyond normal human levels. Tried edibles, joints, vapes, nothing. I am without high :negative:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

I've been smoking weed every day for almost 18 years with some breaks for involuntary commitment of the mental health and criminal varieties and I'm such an easy bake lol I must have got all your cannibinoid receptors

The gently caress man, give em back

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The good news is I can still drink but it’s not good for my waistline :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Elentor posted:

Bs, I'm at my lowest WHR ever and it's all thanks to copious doses of alcohol.

It’s getting better because I went low carb other than beer, and I’ve been (mostly) keeping that under control. I’m a manlet so 5 lbs here and there can add up quick