Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Eh. Screw it.

Safe and Secure

Washed out

#RedBeardCrew

(and some gray. whatever)

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 03:49 on May 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Valko posted:

Okay, it's only been a day and I haven't interacted with that many people because of the lockdown but my best friend and my sister said my moustache looked stupid. I want an honest opinion, should I keep it or not? I kind of like it but I've got weird ideas about what looks good.

Nobody else who seen it said anything but the saying goes "If no one comments on your new hairstyle they don't like it."

i'm all about the full beard, but a handlebar can kick rear end, too. I tried it. I looked bad.

You're pulling it off, bro

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Aginor posted:

I understand a beard. From a few years ago and representing the ginger crew.

I just went full hobo.

never go full hobo.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

gleebster posted:

Valko, that is a drat fine 'stache.
Me, I have gone full hobo. Cin-cin.

You went full Gentleman Hobo. That's different! I dig it!

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I'm not a hobo i'm a general from the civil war, thanks

I'm stealing this, and it's what I'm rolling with.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Aginor posted:

It's hard to maintain and you're always wiping beer out of the tache. But mostly I would grow big beards to hide my double chin.

I'm a full on chameleon though!

brah. get out of here with that double chin stuff. You are an attractive human being. :cheers:

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

I'm not a trump supporter that yells at the camera in my car, i swear

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Hackers film 1995 posted:

we have a similar beard so we are cool. i do not like those glasses, my bud. my sunglasses are the kind that correct colorblindness so they arent exactly the most fashionable either but i saw purple for the first time when i put em on so that was neat

lol, i get it. No worries. I have more of an aviator type now, with brown lenses. Supposedly, they look better on me.

I need some sort of shades, because I'm very light sensitive. I quit buying high end sunglasses, cause I lost about 300 dollars worth in about a year. I'm not attached to any, anymore.

:hfive:

And how rad was it to see a new color for the first time? I can't even imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Bronze Fonz posted:

How do you look younger every pic you take?

I'm going with Vampire, or some sort of Dorian Gray-like situation

... or that whole Ben Button thing