Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

My cell camera isn't so great so it's a little blurry but this is me

That's one hearty mooseknuckle.

Congratulations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Make it a trilogy like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Ive been trying to post one from my phone. I guess the files are too big even after cropping.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

My Shoes posted:

doesnt get cuter than this goon right here

Pennywise is indeed a charming lad

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Dixville posted:

Is that a cat tat peeking out of your shirt on the left side (your right side)? I wanna see
Here's my cat tat

I wanna get a matching doggo on the other arm sooo bad but the tattoo shop is still closed :(

That looks like my uncle

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Statutory Ape posted:

aginor mctucker THE university of ohio

Aginor fucks

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cuz I said I would here's a better shot of my cattoos while I was drunkenly selfying at my partner's.

Ramsey Bolton was always my favorite character on Game of Thrones.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

That bike feels cyberpunk as hell.

Looks like the ones from Priest.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm 200 posts behind but I like outdoors pictures too. It makes it look like I do something with my life.

This was when I had a mohawk a few years ago.

And this was testing out an inflatable kayak. It worked really great but seriously the 45mph winds kinda made that difficult. I also like this pic because the wind makes it look like I have a magnum dong.

Ive never been more proud of a mooseknuckle that wasn't mine.

Id be smiling too if i was sporting that wrecking machine.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Sitting Here posted:

it could be all balls

e: re: the moose knuckle above

Nah, Pennyboi got that monster wood.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Spinz posted:

Darlin (February)
You should be so lucky to age as well as I have
Kiss my rear end

You pull off sexy librarian pretty well Spin.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Dennis McClaren posted:

Great Halloween costume idea! Thanks.

If you live in San Antonio, sure!

I'm trying.

Shout out homie, from Corpus Christi

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Spinz posted:

Ok
It's the lack of an avatar I think

This lady needs a good avatar people!!!! (Who aren't poor)

Ill buy one. Just PM me something. Otherwise it's gonna be goofy... or a chimp.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Caption: I've got a lot of eggs

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Ive got a picture of my puggle sitting down looking into the distance with a stick in his mouth that looks like a cigarette.

Seems good, i need to downsize it.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Sitting Here posted:

i trust GBS to know what's best for me

e: dorky fact, usually I have a Thunderdome av, but since my title as "all time boss winner at thunderdome :smuggo:" is currently in contention i de-aved myself. Forums user Tyrannosaurus is currently my mortal enemy.

Tis honorable of you

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
'I like your face' is as authentic as it gets.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

Your hair, though it pains me to admit, is p sweet.

Right?

I'd comb it back, like Brad Pitt from Fury

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My Wiskullsin shirt came into the store today.

Sup man, keep at it. Ive been doing massive amounts of swimming to cheer myself up.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Sitting Here posted:

Junuary in Seattle means one must be able to lithely move from maxi dress to denim tuxedo.

I got semi-laid off again, goodbye favorite selfie mirror...for now.

I still haven't forgotten the Avatar idea Spin and I had, however, it looks like you've already got one.

I got a platinum gift certificate instead. What is a good email to send it to?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Scathach posted:

loving around with flower crowns. Def make me look too nice.

That's very sweet. I made one for my girl at the time for her birthday.

It's regal and humble at the same time.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Looks like you could play Samus if they ever made a Metroid movie.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

chaser lowtax posted:

yesterdays dress had pockets and i wiLL NOT be cleaning that mirror it is not my turn!!!

Nice hands

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

what an admin to change your username btw?

Can i get my name symbol changed to an ape face?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Same bro. Dennis was a piece of poo poo

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

That's all on my wife

But they got your last name man. Seems like you do good with them. That will mean alot to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Pre-COVID when I was still slanging cases of that juicy stuff.

LSSB posting up like a stud.