Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Don't doxx me. Don't tell the railway company I hang out sitting on top of their signal towers at night smoking weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

that is just fantastic

Thank you. I have some very special and secret cool smoke spots I like to hang out at during the night.

Bronze Fonz posted:

We got him boys!

This whole thread was a sting operation to finally catch the Tower Smoker once and for all!

wtf. help!

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When's the goon dating service thread? Think of the potential!

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

It already happened a long time ago

dang I missed out.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

It's July yet it's been raining for the past 2 weeks.
I also bough the first re-usable mask I came across in the city. I'm sure it's fine....

e. changed my mind.

The Real Amethyst fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Jul 27, 2020