Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

WaryWarren posted:

Unfortunately Art is the only hottie here. /thread

Hardcore Karen Fetishist spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

And it was a huge butt too

It was a 10/10

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

My Shoes posted:

Burt is threatening to probe me. someone defend me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finally its Your Shoes time to shine!

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Proof I am not MY SHOES but YOUR SHOES

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Literally A Person posted:

I didn't know there were kids posting here.

:ohdear:

She is becoming an excellent poo poo poster. Pumpkin doesnt grow far from the patch!

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm 200 posts behind but I like outdoors pictures too. It makes it look like I do something with my life.

This was when I had a mohawk a few years ago.

And this was testing out an inflatable kayak. It worked really great but seriously the 45mph winds kinda made that difficult. I also like this pic because the wind makes it look like I have a magnum dong.

Mods please change Pennywise's name to Pennywise the Magnumdong

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Jumping on the 10 (12) years ago party. I had an Irish wedding with bagpipes and everything.

I wore a kilt and it was awesome.

I've been divorced for years now so heeyyyyy ladies!

I usually judge dudes in kilts getting married but that is cause they all looked like dorks and not a STUD :tipshat:

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Making the argument that PTF is actually way more studly now.

Well now that we know he is rocking a full pounder under the kilt how could he not be?

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Valko posted:

Okay, it's only been a day and I haven't interacted with that many people because of the lockdown but my best friend and my sister said my moustache looked stupid. I want an honest opinion, should I keep it or not? I kind of like it but I've got weird ideas about what looks good.

Nobody else who seen it said anything but the saying goes "If no one comments on your new hairstyle they don't like it."

You could 100 percent be the king at Medieval Times

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Sekenr posted:

UNIMPRESSED.JPG

Next season of 90 day fiance looking strong

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I lost 20 pounds around when the lockdown started through a methodology I really don’t recommend called “having coronavirus”. It was insane getting dressed when I got better and having nothing fit right anymore.

That happened to me with swine flu, drat did I look good at the end of it.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

gleebster posted:

Valko, that is a drat fine 'stache.
Me, I have gone full hobo. Cin-cin.

I nominate this man to be all our internet dads.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Elentor posted:

Here's my hair in its natural glory, plus some custom gentian violet mixes of my own

A+ curl game.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

The best thing about cutting off all my hair is never having to deal with curls or waves EVER AGAIN.

I hate having to keep mine "Office Appropriate" and miss my curls and waves. I think mines shittier and hard to manage when I can't keep it at least Kit Harrington length. Gotta start buying all kinds of pomades and Argan oils to keep my weird cowlicks in check and not look like more of a goon scumbag.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

popewiles posted:

Sorry I haven't been commenting on other goons' pictures, I've been a bit tied up today...

Congrats on your bb and remember to try and hobble them before they can walk, every parent in this thread will also recommend that advice. Once they are no longer cute little poop factories its all work work work!

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Glenn Quebec posted:

Oh gently caress. The first 3 months was the worst. I've never recovered from that tiredness. I aged a lifetime.

I've also never recovered from that time period, 4 years later at this point. We were doing a full home renovation at the same time completely DIY and I am quite honestly surprised I wasn't thrown out and also didn't storm out to get some smokes in that time period. Don't do a DIY home renovation with a new born.

Edit - also my beard used to have red spots but thats all white as hell now, but my mane remains thick and luscious.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Glenn Quebec posted:

But you do because you or your partner is nesting. The renovations... I'm having ptsd. I remember my mom telling me I got fat and old lmao thanks mom

We basically rebuilt the house form the studs up and added on, and my wife is an extreme perfectionist who thought using a single shim on our 1898 Foundation was a sign of failure so... it was NOT nesting. We only finished maybe 18 months ago too (daughter is 4) so I still have the scars and counselling receipts for it all.

JUST PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE YOUR GROVERHAUS is the advice I will shout at people.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Glenn Quebec posted:

I sabotaged the renovation work by becoming more and more useless as time went on

Yeah once demo was done I become much less useful and mainly did things like "paint the toxic paints" and "try to not get in the way" but was also on 24/7/7 childcare which was what drove me nuts.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Booger Baby's rear end is kickin'. :hmmyes:

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

COOL CORN posted:

I survived this week bitches

Hey dude you still in the Triad? Used to Goon Meet with ya.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

COOL CORN posted:

Nah I've been all over since then! I ended up in Pennsylvania

Nice go riot tonight.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

The Walrus posted:

alright, today I officially decided, I am using this quarantine opportunity to grow my hair into the full, glorious Snake Plissken. My hair has the body for it, now all it takes is time..

edit hm i got some sun today

Quality quaratine hair I say A+

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

Sitting Here posted:

This post is about how corvid brains are amazing. I decided to take a different bus to work, went to a bus stop I haven't been to in probably 7 or 8 months, where previously I would share bits of lunch with a crow buddy of mine. Who should greet me (masked, hair up, different headphones than I used 7 months ago) but that same crow, who you can see in the background of the photo below:

I was so amazed this bird not only remembered me, but recognized me in spite of the fact that my face is mostly covered. Ignore the mascara smudges under my eyes pls, it was raining and i feel like hot garbage today due to *gestures at national/global situation*

It was especially fitting because this is the shirt i was wearing (sent to me by lovely forums user curlingiron :kimchi:)

I have a backyard Crow that trolls my cat by sitting on a limb she can't get to by inches and just shouts at her. Mad respect for Crows and their ability to gently caress with people and cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

LordArgh posted:

i'm a nice person, i swear

Please just take my wallet and leave